PDA

View Full Version : Rave & Cheers For Myrna Stahman

Lighting57
04-19-2009, 04:59 PM
:cheering:
In another post on this board I asked for help with one of her shawls. On Ravelry I searched and read a thread concerning her shawls and noticed that she "herself" was posting answers and comments on the same board. She even gave her email address.

I then sent her an email explaining my problem. I just wanted to take the time to rave and cheer for a person (such as she) that would make herself available to read and actually answer her email. Not only did she reply, but she took the time to make suggestions. I was greatly impressed with her. I have had correspondance in the past with authors and they were much less than cordial.

She takes the prize and I highly recommend her books and patterns.:cheering:

suzeeq
04-19-2009, 05:08 PM
That's great! There's several designers who can also be found on ravelry, and they're usually pretty good about answering questions and helping out.

Abbily
04-19-2009, 09:08 PM
That's awesome, thanks so much for letting us know that! I checked her book out from the library and loved it so much that I'm getting it for Mother's Day. :)

Lighting57
04-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I love her book too. I look through it everyday just dreaming of the day when I will have my own completed shawl made to wear. I need one for church. Something light , but warm enough to knock the chill off.

Lighting57
04-20-2009, 11:54 AM
That's awesome, thanks so much for letting us know that! I checked her book out from the library and loved it so much that I'm getting it for Mother's Day. :)

Carey, I bought mine NEW through Amazon.com for about $18.00 with free shipping. I doubt you can find a better deal.