PDA

View Full Version : Knitter's Geek Code

knittingymnast
04-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Ok, so I've had multiple people ask me about it. It's in my signature.
You can read about it here (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEspring04/FEATgeekcode.html)

DorothyDot
04-26-2009, 10:26 AM
Cool. Fun stuff - how did you find this gem?

I love your sense of humor! And I printed out your Candle Flame Shawl instructions - that is a lovely pattern.

Enjoy this wonderful weekend! Did you get to the Celtic Festival?

Dot

PS - I got called out for KIP (Knitting In Public) - I was working on a sock during a Harp Concert. LOL! The performer also is a compulsive knitter!

knittingymnast
04-26-2009, 11:57 AM
Nope. Unfortunately not. About the harp concert, who? I might know them. LOL Well you enjoy the weekend too, and I found the geek code by just fishing around online.

DorothyDot
04-26-2009, 12:32 PM
A lady from Atlanta, Ga. Kelly-something. She was great at harping and equally great at singing!

Just fishing, huh. Caught a big one, then! Enjoy the day right back at'cha!
Dot

knittingymnast
04-26-2009, 04:50 PM
Ha. I'm not continuing the "have-a-good-day" thing, but that's what I hope you have! (or had! LOL)

Never heard of the Kelly-something lady. :roflhard: Neither have many people, pra'lly.

Do you ever go to Crazy For Ewe? (at least my LYS)

DorothyDot
04-26-2009, 09:05 PM
Yes, I've been there a couple or three times. Ellen's a great teacher. Yep, that's the LYS. In fact, it's probably the Only LYS for miles, lol.

Dot

knittingymnast
04-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Yeah I know. I LOVE it there. :inlove: Have you noticed that she has almost no yellow yarn in her store?? LOL

thecanfield
04-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Being an avid fan of both knitting and coding I will be encoding my knitting skills as soon as I get home from work.
Cool Cool

knittingymnast
04-29-2009, 08:20 PM
:)