PDA

View Full Version : Crochet Hook Sale At Hobby Lobby!

merryknitter
05-13-2009, 08:24 AM
Hobby Lobby has all crochet hooks, knitting needles, and accessories 40 % off this week. I bought some Susan Bates hooks, with a bamboo handle and LOVE them. I'm working on a blanket that has lots of puff stitches and my new hook does not get caught on the yarn when I pull it through 9 loops!
Happy Shopping!
Merry :)

Craw
05-13-2009, 09:08 AM
I also like the Susan Bates bamboo handled hooks. They are really comfortable to use. Especially the larger ones, L, M, N. I don't use the larger sizes much but it's sure nice to not have to use acrylic ones when I do.

catlvr
05-13-2009, 09:18 AM
Thanks for the info on the sale, will have to check out my HL. Could you tell us what pattern you're doing on the blanket? Sound like something I may be interested in. Thanks

merryknitter
05-13-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi Catlvr!
I am making the ABC Blanket that is a free pattern from Caron International...saw it on Ravelry.
Check out the pattern!
http://www.crochetnmore.com/babysabcsafghan.htm

If you're on Ravelry, you can check out the picture there...it's really a beautiful blanket...a real keepsake!
Enjoy!
Merry :)

MGM
05-13-2009, 08:54 PM
On to another project I see, Merry! Good for you! That's a cute one too. You should be able to whip through that in no time!

MGM