:knitting:

OffJumpsJack
05-15-2009, 01:25 PM
Hi I am in Louisburg NC and am wondering if there are any knitters in this area

VickB:

:waving:
Well, do you consider eastern Wake county in your area? Or just near it? :cool:

I remember from the North Carolina Knitters (http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47620) thread that some other members located between Chapel Hill and Wilson.

I guess it depends on the size you have in mind as your local area. ;)

I'll call you neighbor.

bethbb
06-27-2009, 08:09 PM
Yes, I knit and live in Louisburg.

countrymom
10-18-2009, 11:02 PM
Hi I am in Louisburg NC and am wondering if there are any knitters in this area

VickB:

Hi! I moved here 2 years ago. I want to learn (again) how to knit!
Kerri

tbird
10-28-2009, 09:10 PM
I live in Clayton and would love to get together with another knitter. There is a yarn store in downtown Youngsville... on their main street. Check out morethanstitches.blogsplot.com. I stopped recently and picked up their cards. Went through their area in the back -- they have a good selection of yarns and patterns plus they offer classes. :woohoo:

countrymom
10-29-2009, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the tip tbird. I will check out that shop next time I am there. But, i can't find the blog you posted, do you have a better link, or has it been deleted?

OffJumpsJack
10-29-2009, 05:26 PM
I think the misspelling is in the blogslot.com I changed SLOT to SPOT by removing the L and then it worked. Well it is just an August 2009 schedule of classes. :think: Well it does have phone and email listed. No detail on where it is located other than Youngsville, NC.

( morethanstitches.blogspot.com (http://morethanstitches.blogspot.com/) )

tbird
10-29-2009, 11:54 PM
Sorry for the typo! Was watching a show and typing at the same time. The name's on the card are, "Sue, Tina Bland and Jennifer Tippett". The store is located at 136 E. Main St., Youngsville, phone #919.556.0346 E-mail: morethanstitches@yahoo.com They are closed Sunday & Monday, Tuesday-Friday 10:00-5:00, Saturday 9:00-2:00.

There are other items in the store as well. Cute stuff!!