PDA

View Full Version : Where Do You Like To Chat About Knitting & Crocheting?

Arielluria
05-15-2009, 10:34 AM
Besides KH and Ravelry, where do you enjoy hanging out online with other knitters? I've been on these 2 so long I've forgotten a few others I used to enjoy.:roll:

KH was always my favorite, but I'm spending too much time concentrating on Ravelry and not enough looking for other great sources of knitters and their fun chatter. Besides, people are too fragmented on Ravelry, they start to hang out only with those in their own groups and forget that it's about the knitting!
:whoosh:

auburnchick
05-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Plurk has become a fun hangout for some of us here. In addition, we have a weekly chat on Saturday nights on Skype. It's a mixed bunch...a few from KH (who are also on Ravelry) and some from Plurk. Other than that, I don't hang out on any other web sites.

Jan in CA
05-15-2009, 01:05 PM
IMO there is no better place than KH and Ravelry. If I spent time anywhere else I'd never get any knitting done much less anything else...and I'm retired!

sakura-panda
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
Just here.

I have a scrapbooking site and an ebook site and a tv site that I visit, but this (and Ravelry, of course) is the only place that I go for knitting. :)

I do go into Knitter's Review once in awhile; I'm on the email list and I'll follow a link to an interesting topic, but I don't think I've gone farther into the site than that.