PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Yarn Store In Mass???

sammy11530
05-20-2009, 10:04 PM
Hi guys! I was in Borders the other day buying more bargain knitting books and ran into this woman who told me about this amazing yarn store in Mass. It must have been pretty close to Albany NY where i'm from because she told me it was only about 45 mins away. She said it was amazing they have all types of different classes, even dye classes which I cant find anywhere and always wanted to learn how to do...She basically told me this was the holy grail of yarn stores....well anywho I gave her my email to give me the name but she never emailed me back....if anyone knows anything about this place or one like it in Mass PLEASE respond!!!!

JudyD
05-21-2009, 07:38 AM
She may have been referring to Webs Yarn Store in Northampton, MA, but it's more than 45 min. from Albany. They do have a wide range of classes, including dyeing.
JudyD

knitasha
05-22-2009, 06:01 PM
My first thought was also Webs.

But the woman might have been referring to Colorful Stitches in Lenox, Mass. It's a beautiful store with a great variety of yarn, much of it high-end. When I visited friends in Lenox we drove to Albany for dinner at a great Italian restaurant, so it can't be too far.
http://www.colorful-stitches.com/