PDA

View Full Version : Need Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn in Lemon-Lime

jamma1
05-25-2009, 03:54 PM
I am hoping someone may have a ball of this in their stash. It was originally purchased at Joann's and I can't seem to locate another. I've been all over the web. It is a Special Value Size, Baby Blanket, Valeur, lemon-lime color. I'm making a great baby blanket, 2/3rds complete for my new granchild. Please help!

yarncharmer
05-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Hi Jamma, Are you on Ravelry? There is one person who has 2 skeins of this color listed in their stash. They might be willing to sell it. Or, there are "in search of" threads on Ravelry where you could make a request. I was in Joann's yesterday and didn't see this yarn. Good Luck!! And welcome to KH :)

jamma1
05-27-2009, 10:15 PM
I am on Ravelry but had no idea that folks posted their stash. It took a while but I figured out how to search and low and behold there it was! I left a comment offering to purchase. I certainly will keep my fingers crossed. Thanks so much for recommending the search and taking the time to check for me. Hope to have exchanges with you again. Again, thank you....

yarncharmer
05-28-2009, 08:57 AM
You're welcome! I hope you're able to get that yarn! Let us know if it works out.

jamma1
05-31-2009, 09:17 PM
Hi everyone,
Still looking for this yarn if anyone can help. Unfortunately, I did not receive a reply from the individual on Ravelry and I didn't want to continue bugging her. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated I'm so close to being done!

justlearning
08-25-2009, 11:48 PM
Did you ever find this yarn? I, too, am looking for the same thing. I have a new grandbaby and his blanket still needs finishing.

belenusmajr
02-06-2011, 09:01 PM
I have only just found this yarn the past few mnths at our local joanns, ac moore but have limited availability. You can but it online directly from bernat website too. Hope that helps :)