PDA

View Full Version : Signs from Cyrus

Luvmyrottnboy
05-29-2009, 09:26 AM
OK, this may be from a severely grieving mind but...

I manage a college dorm and Cyrus came to work with me pretty often. The Housemasters here have a dog that Cyrus played with a few times.

This dog is a very nice dog but not overly friendly, kind of aloof.

All of a sudden this dog loooooooves me.

But the weirdest thing is: The other day he was all over me and when I stopped petting him he let out a howl, just exactly the same howl Cyrus would do when he wanted lovin'.

I am convinced that he is channeling my boy.

Am I crazy? Yay or nay?

Jan in CA
05-29-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't think you're crazy. You're grieving and you may be giving off signs of your own that the dog is reacting to. Whatever works to help you through it. :hug:

Becky Morgan
05-30-2009, 12:06 AM
I know everyone feels differently and believes differently, but FWIW...I believe you may not be as alone as you think :)

catlvr
05-30-2009, 08:43 AM
No you're not nuts. Animals can sense our feelings, and I'll bet he knows you're unhappy. I can't understands the nuts who say animals have no emotions or feelings, let him help you through this.

tokmom
05-30-2009, 10:16 AM
No, not nuts. For many months after my beloved cat died at 18 yrs, I swore I would see her on the dryer. Her favorite hang out.:hug:

Luvmyrottnboy
05-30-2009, 10:29 AM
It just happened again. I saw them in the hallway and Josh just came barrelling at me.

When he gave me kisses, his owner couldn't believe it.

I really think Cyrus is "speaking" to me through Josh.

bailsmom
05-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Oh hon, you're not nuts at all. I'm certain that Cyrus is watching out for you. And the dog that's taken to you, he knows your hurting and he's helping in his own way. And I know that any lovin' from any animal makes your heart feel better even if only for a moment. :hug: