PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Cover Update.

lexymarin
06-05-2009, 07:57 PM
:verysad: I'm so depressed about this project.

About only 1/4 left until I was done my sister in law's nephew (5 years old) took it about himself to go into my room yesterday and play with my yarn and needles. He tore the work off of the needles and proceeded to pretend as if he was a cat playing with a ball of yarn.

:frog: And it was coming out so beautifully too.

Oh well...back to the drawing board I guess.

KnitClickChick
06-06-2009, 12:11 PM
:shifty: Heehee. That's kind of cute, but still sorry for your work to have been assaulted like that. heehee..

gotta knit
06-06-2009, 08:43 PM
So sorry about your SIL's nephew. Were you able to tink back a row and get the needles back in it, or did he unravel it all?

bambi
06-06-2009, 10:35 PM
No, no, no little boy!!! :fingerwag: I have a three year old and am deathly afraid of her getting into my knitting.

Sorry to hear it.

Bambi

lexymarin
06-07-2009, 03:30 AM
So sorry about your SIL's nephew. Were you able to tink back a row and get the needles back in it, or did he unravel it all?

Unfortunately I had to start over completely. He took everything off the needles and unraveled it all. All I could practically salvage was the slip knot. *headdesk*

Woodi
06-07-2009, 08:24 AM
yikes! I have 3,5-year old and 7 year old grandkids, and not one of them would do such a thing as take my knitting. Sounds like the little boy is lacking in some lessons about respecting other peoples' property!

knittingymnast
06-07-2009, 02:28 PM
:shifty: Heehee. That's kind of cute, but still sorry for your work to have been assaulted like that. heehee..

Yeah, I agree. But I also sympathize for you. My friend's dog did that to my knitting once...:noway:

lexymarin
06-08-2009, 04:25 AM
yikes! I have 3,5-year old and 7 year old grandkids, and not one of them would do such a thing as take my knitting. Sounds like the little boy is lacking in some lessons about respecting other peoples' property!

*sighs* Truer words could not be said. Unfortunetely they are not my children and his parents are firm believers in no one diciplining their children except for them. I'm just going to have to keep my knitting some place high like the top of my bookcase from now on.

Either that or deadbolt my room.

ArtLady1981
06-10-2009, 03:30 PM
Oh no! Don't be deterred in re-knitting it! Look at it this way: the second time around will be better cuz you've had practice! :thumbsup: