PDA

View Full Version : Needles for trade or free.

Vertigo1414
06-08-2009, 06:01 PM
I was recentally given some old knitting needles by a friend from work, so I finally went through all my straights and figured out what i don't need. If anyone has a need for these please let me know. I'm also looking for some double pointed and circular needles if you're willing to trade. These needles are all straights.

US 8, Plastic, 10 in
US 3 Aluminum 10 in
US 6 Plastic 6 in
US 8 Plastic 6 in
US 11 Plastic 13 in
US 13 Aluminum 13 in (slight rust on head)
US 8 Aluminum 13 in
US 2 Aluminum 13 in
US 3 Aluminum 13 in (slight rust on head)

alca
06-09-2009, 08:01 AM
I am the head of the circle of handicrafts in the orphanage. In our circle, girls engage in different ages and different levels. They help each other to learn the secrets of knitting and sewing. But we have a problem - we do not have enough yarn spokes and hooks. My students are dreaming to be able to knit from the yarn good quality tools. Perhaps you do not have the time to send the yarn. We will be grateful to one dollar prislanomu at our expense
If you can help - send us a message on the website or by email to our club.
The girls are waiting for your participation.
Address of our homes - 86262, Ukraine, Donetsk obl., Shachterskiy rn., S. Dmitrovka, Street. Sadovaya, 3. The envelope please mark “Elena Orlova (for a circle of knitting)”

Our address dreams-yarn@hotmail.com

Lighting57
06-09-2009, 12:30 PM
I have an aluminum #13 circular (just under 29") I could trade for the US 3 aluminum 10" if it is still available. I think it is Susan Bates or Boye. I'm not sure.
email me at lightningsjATjunoDOTcom. Change the AT and DOT of course.