PDA

View Full Version : Louisa Harding LouLaBelle Bag

cmhoover1
07-16-2009, 03:43 PM
Has anyone made this bag? The pattern is in the Debbie Bliss Spring/Summer magazine. My main question is: I says "Bag Front and Back (both alike)" Is that the UK way of saying "Make 2". It's very odd-or I am dense.

ArtLady1981
07-16-2009, 04:09 PM
I haven't made this bag, but I suspect you are RIGHT as rain about the terminology and directions! I'm gonna go look up the pattern now! Sounds interesting!

Hmmm, I'm back! I found the pattern in the Ravelry patterns, but no photo of it! Isn't that odd? I BINGED the pattern, too, but could not find one photo! Dang.

Jan in CA
07-16-2009, 05:34 PM
Your post was in the wrong forum so I moved it. What'cha Knittin' is for FO and WIP. :thumbsup:

cmhoover1
07-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Thank you, I agree with you. I couldn't figure it out, but then I took a nap and am feeling more confident now. As soon as I finish, I'll post a pic. I am using an old plastic handle set my friend found in her grandma's stuff and I changed the yarn. The one in the magazine looked a little too much like a bedspread, although a very pretty one!

evona
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
Here's a picture of the LouLaBelle bag Artlady, although you can't see both sides. I think you're definitely right in your assumption cmhoover. The bag looks really cute. Can't wait to see the FO

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scarlettdesign/3447667982/