View Full Version : Boye Knit mates accessories -wanted dead or alive!

08-17-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi -
I've been looking for extra wires for the Boye Needlemaster 200 set. My local store doesn't carry them, JoAnn's online doesn't carry them. I did finally find today a site online to buy them, but you can only buy them individually and I really don't have the money for them right now.
If anyone has some they aren't using and would like to "donate" :eyebrow: them to me, I'd be in your debt forever.
I know there were sets of 3 wires you could buy, but I haven't seen them anywhere, except one site which was out of stock. If anyone knows where I can purchase the sets of 3, that would be great too! As they would be a bit cheaper in the long run.
TIA for any help! :thumbsup:

08-17-2009, 05:32 PM
I've only seen them individually, or in the whole needle master set. Hobby lobby has them, though I don't think there's a store in your state, but you can get them through craftsetc (http://www.craftsetc.com/store/search.aspx?searchTerm=knit+mates&f=DepartmentName&DepartmentName=Needlework).

08-24-2009, 07:02 AM
Hello! I have cables in 21, 14 and 12. I have an empty 16 packet so that may be kicking around to. You're more than welcome to them. Just send me your mailing address and I'll send them out.

11-06-2011, 04:11 PM
geesh janice... I should log in more huh? :aww:

I did manage to find a Hobby Lobby and bought a couple, but if you are still offering, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.