PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing any pictures

GrandmaLori
08-20-2009, 01:03 AM
Every post tonight has a light gray box that says Attached Thumbnails. I can't figure out how to see any of them.

ArtLady1981
08-20-2009, 07:38 AM
Our Knitting Help IT (Sheldon) just recently (yesterday) upgraded our website to a new, zippier Server.

Here is a comment he shared with us Moderators yesterday:

"I've just thrown the switch and migrated KH over to a new server. The change probably won't take effect immediately as these things usually take between 6 and 24 hours to fully take effect. But I just wanted to give you a heads up in case any problems arise.

Avatars and uploaded files might be a little weird while the transition happens. I'll be syncing those files manually between the two servers. So if a member finds their avatar or uploaded files missing just tell them to sit tight and they should re-appear within a day."

So, GrandmaLori, sit tight. The uploaded photo files will reappear soon! Thanks for your concern! I was stumbled, too, and I had read Sheldon's message to all Moderators!

I looked into my personal FO's...and all my photos are still visible, but I implant them into the message via Flickr. I don't upload them using KH as the agent.

mks22300
08-20-2009, 09:03 AM
I was wondering about that too, thanks ArtLady!

evona
08-20-2009, 06:55 PM
I was wondering the same thing. Thanks Artlady! :)

dibbs
08-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Our Knitting Help IT (Sheldon) just recently (yesterday) upgraded our website to a new, zippier Server.

Here is a comment he shared with us Moderators yesterday:

"I've just thrown the switch and migrated KH over to a new server. The change probably won't take effect immediately as these things usually take between 6 and 24 hours to fully take effect. But I just wanted to give you a heads up in case any problems arise.

Avatars and uploaded files might be a little weird while the transition happens. I'll be syncing those files manually between the two servers. So if a member finds their avatar or uploaded files missing just tell them to sit tight and they should re-appear within a day."

So, GrandmaLori, sit tight. The uploaded photo files will reappear soon! Thanks for your concern! I was stumbled, too, and I had read Sheldon's message to all Moderators!

I looked into my personal FO's...and all my photos are still visible, but I implant them into the message via Flickr. I don't upload them using KH as the agent.

I see that this problem was a few days ago, but I'm still not seeing any of the thumbnails. Is the problem on my side or KH's? Thanks -

Oh I see now, it's just the pics that are uploaded to Knittinghelp that I can't see... ok, that must be the problem, and not my PC...

vaknitter
08-23-2009, 04:22 AM
I can see everybody's pictures, but I cannot seem to post my own FO's :pout:

GinnyG
08-23-2009, 10:38 AM
I can't see any pictures yet :-(

Jan in CA
08-23-2009, 02:09 PM
The attached pictures aren't working for some reason. I've already notified Sheldon.