PDA

View Full Version : Sort of testing

auntcrafty
08-29-2009, 02:26 AM
Sorry - sort of testing to see if I can post from my Blackberry. My laptop is out of commission and it will be a while before I can get a new one. Because I'm not able to post or read PMs on Ravelry I wanted to see if I could here.

sgtpam
08-29-2009, 11:06 AM
Sorry - sort of testing to see if I can post from my Blackberry. My laptop is out of commission and it will be a while before I can get a new one. Because I'm not able to post or read PMs on Ravelry I wanted to see if I could here.

Well, the post worked...hope this'll work for you! I bet it's a little hard to print from your phone though:roflhard:

Jan in CA
08-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Well, the post worked...hope this'll work for you! I bet it's a little hard to print from your phone though:roflhard:

:lol:

Looks like it works fine though otherwise! Just curious..can you see pictures on it?

You could go to the library, too. Most libraries have computers for public use.

auntcrafty
08-29-2009, 01:11 PM

Too funny! It is very hard and am finding I'm frustrated with the lack of ability to print off patterns.

Thankfully, a computer geek at church was able to get everything (patterns, pictures, etc) off my laptop's hard drive and onto a portable one. I had been trying for a couple of weeks to back everything up, but the computer would overheat and shut off. Would highly recommend getting a portable hard drive!

Jan - I can see everything in a column view that is readable or page view that is so tiny I would need a magnifying glass. Can't do the smilies, but that's okay. Pictures, avatars, signatures, etc.are viewable. Startled me to see mine after I posted last night - too long since I had seen it.

It takes longer to type posts out, but at least I can "talk" to people.

auntcrafty
08-29-2009, 01:15 PM
Not able to edit posts, either. Oh well! What's a little garble among friends?

evona
09-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Not able to edit posts, either. Oh well! What's a little garble among friends?

:roflhard:

ArtLady1981
09-03-2009, 06:46 AM
Darn! I can't post on KH from my 'blackberry' type phone...the Samsung Saga. I can post and edit over at Ravely, but not here at KH. It's very annoying when your a moderator especially.

The Samsung Saga uses the OPERA browser. It has a keyboard, as well as touch screen. It also has Windows Mobile Office.

I guess it is just incompatible with KH. Darn and double darn.

Good to know that you can post! Yay! :cheering: