PDA

View Full Version : Round Dishcloth Pattern Question

JenniferMelberg
10-19-2009, 09:07 PM
Okay, so this pattern is really easy, but I must be having mommy brain. I'm knitting a round dishcloth (here is the link:

http://www.mielkesfarm.com/dishclth.htm).

I'm having problems with the pattern. The pattern says the following:

k3, YO, k until one st remains on left needle.

Now, would I knit 3, yarn over and knit the rest of the stitches until one is left OR would I repeat the pattern and knit 3, yarn over, knit, knit 3, yarn over, knit, until one stitch remains.

I know if they want the pattern repeated they say so, or use a *. Since I have never made this sort of pattern I don't know what the finished project should look like so I can't figure out what they want.

Jan in CA
10-19-2009, 09:25 PM
Well, it looks to me like you just YO once for the lacy border.

suzeeq
10-19-2009, 10:02 PM
I agree with Jan, you only YO at the beg, then knit the rest of the sts until there's one left.

Ceile
10-21-2009, 03:44 PM
I think only once, then knit, too. cute pattern!Okay, so this pattern is really easy, but I must be having mommy brain. I'm knitting a round dishcloth (here is the link:

http://www.mielkesfarm.com/dishclth.htm).

I'm having problems with the pattern. The pattern says the following:

k3, YO, k until one st remains on left needle.

Now, would I knit 3, yarn over and knit the rest of the stitches until one is left OR would I repeat the pattern and knit 3, yarn over, knit, knit 3, yarn over, knit, until one stitch remains.

I know if they want the pattern repeated they say so, or use a *. Since I have never made this sort of pattern I don't know what the finished project should look like so I can't figure out what they want.

suzeeq
10-21-2009, 04:17 PM
If you take a close look at the picture, the YO is just on the edge, so k 3, yo, then just knit until there's one st left.

sgtpam
10-21-2009, 09:42 PM
:woohoo: :cheering: :woot: Thanks for the pattern!! I just finished it and LOVE it...I'm casting on another one tonight:happydance: