PDA

View Full Version : New Here!

mxrod4
11-21-2009, 12:06 PM
I didn't know where else to post this, so I figured here. I'm brand new to knitting, and when I get it, I love it! lol, When i don't get it, I don't quite like it so much. I've been crocheting for awhile and figured that knitting and crocheting were pretty similar. Boy was I wrong!!! lol.. I started off my first knitting project with the Side Slip Cloche from the book Boutique Knits.. I probably should've picked a scarf to start with, but I am very determined! lol.. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!! :)

Ingrid
11-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Welcome!

CountryNaturals
11-21-2009, 01:58 PM
I didn't know where else to post this, so I figured here. I'm brand new to knitting, and when I get it, I love it! lol, When i don't get it, I don't quite like it so much. I've been crocheting for awhile and figured that knitting and crocheting were pretty similar. Boy was I wrong!!! lol.. I started off my first knitting project with the Side Slip Cloche from the book Boutique Knits.. I probably should've picked a scarf to start with, but I am very determined! lol.. Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all!! :)
Welcome! This is a great place to get answers. :hug:

Mirl56
11-21-2009, 07:20 PM
Welcome to KH!

If you get stuck, just ask here or in the How To fourm. someonewill be able to help.
:grphug:

bujakema
11-22-2009, 12:58 AM
welcom forum!!!!

Great post! It's very nice and userful. Thank you so much for Paul post.

mathwizard
11-22-2009, 11:32 AM
Welcome and hello to the group! I know there are lots of helpful members and you will like it here. We are a very friendly bunch!!!

AngelaR
11-24-2009, 09:05 PM
The folks here are great at finding answers to knitting problems. Which is a good thing because I can be pretty clueless about things that occur naturally to other people.

Welcome!

XxavoOo
11-24-2009, 11:39 PM
Welcome! Good luck on your knitting. Remember, don't ever give up. ;)

globaltraveler
11-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Welcome to KH! All you need is your determination and the vids and help here -- that's what did it for me!