PDA

View Full Version : Any Boye NeedleMaster sales?

meowmeowmeow
11-21-2009, 08:28 PM
Alright, so I've heard they're bad for small diameter knitting, but great for large flat work or large work in the round.No problemo! I already have a great DPN set from eknittingneedles.com

So...I borrowed some of these needles from my friend, and have suddenly decided I need them. If anyone sees these on sale someplace online for anywhere around 30 PLEASE let me know! Or if you know of any coupons I could be using. I really don't want to end up coughing up 60-70 bucks out of my tattoo fund for needles :/ My friend, Joyce, actually got them on sale for 28 bucks and I can't seem to find them for anything less than my soul + my first born T_T

:waah:

mimi
11-21-2009, 09:04 PM
Jo Ann's usually has 40-50% off coupons, so does Michael's. Depending on where you live, Hobby Lobby runs some specials, too. Good luck!

suzeeq
11-21-2009, 10:03 PM
You can find HL coupons online (http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/coupon.cfm) if there's one close to you. This time of year they have 40% ones every week.

mathwizard
11-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Have you tried eBay? It is a great place to get stuff. I have had luck getting more needles for my Boye NeedleMaster set which is one of the first ones made.

meowmeowmeow
11-22-2009, 06:04 PM
Well, I found a set!

There were a ton on ebay today.For some reason ebay was glitching out yesterday, and when it finally started working, it said 0 results were found for the needles.Today there are 21, so I'm just going to assume it was still being glitchy when it gave me the 0 results.

Hehehe.I'm so excited.

I went to Michaels AND Joann today with no luck.Joann didn't carry it and Michaels had it for 70 bucks with the only sale being on Thanksgiving; no coupons could be combined >: (

I would much rather go with ebay and pay for their shipping :)