PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a pattern

goknitterpurler
11-24-2009, 11:19 PM
Hello all,
I was wondering if anyone has and is willing to share this Mulberry Autumn Afghan Knit pattern. I found it in the Herrschners big yarn catalogue I just received but when I went on line to purchase the kit, it was not available anymore.
Here is a picture:

I would very appreciate any feedback.
Thanks

Jan in CA
11-24-2009, 11:25 PM
Unfortunately sharing patterns is a copyright violation and we can't allow that here.

A little searching though found it elsewhere.
http://www.shop.com/Mulberry+Autumn+Afghan+Knit+Kit-215353409-p+.xhtml
It will also be available on Herrschners after Dec. 24th.

goknitterpurler
11-24-2009, 11:46 PM
poor choice of words on my part. I didn't mean to infringe on copyright a second time.
thanks for sharing the link. It doesn't appear that they ship to Canada but I will search the site further for more shipping information.
Thank you!

goknitterpurler
11-24-2009, 11:49 PM
oh, and which herrschners site has it after dec 24? .com?
the US site will not ship to Canada. Just wondering. Thanks.

Jan in CA
11-25-2009, 01:29 AM
No problem. It's understandable to ask about it, but being a public forum we can get into trouble.

Oh shoot...it probably was a US site. I'm sorry I didn't notice that you were from Canada. :think:

ETA: Well, I looked and this one says it'll ship to Canada and it's supposed to be available after the 24th of Dec. Not cheap though...yikes! I found it through herrschners.ca
http://yarnsale.herrschners.com/cart.aspx?itemadded=200415&tab=&id=0&name=Mulberry+Autumn+Afghan+Kit

goknitterpurler
11-25-2009, 09:16 PM
so I emailed herrschners canada and they have responded: the manufacturer has discontinued the pattern.
How frustrating. The herrschners US site now lists it as on back order until february.
it is such a beautiful afghan, imo.
sigh
thank for your help

Jan in CA
11-26-2009, 12:02 AM
Bummer. Have you tried eBay?

zkimom
11-26-2009, 10:12 AM
Aargh! It's driving me insane but I swear I just saw a scarf made with the same knitting pattern and I can't for the life of me remember where I saw. Book? Magazine? Website?

I'll keep looking and as soon as I find it, I'll post it!

Anyone else know the scarf I mean?

:hair:

suzeeq
11-26-2009, 11:12 AM
I think there may be an afghan pattern at Lion that looks similar.

Mirl56
11-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Looks like a variation of a basketweave type pattern. I bet if you got a stitch dictionary (try your local library) you could find it.

suzeeq
11-26-2009, 01:10 PM
It's kind of an L shaped pattern. I know I've seen one somewhere, it wasn't at Lion or Patons, I'm checking Bernat too.