PDA

View Full Version : OT: Knitting in a bar

ecb
12-04-2009, 10:25 PM
so, tonight while waiting for my daughters basketball practice to be over, I accidently found myself knitting in a bar (a raw bar even) and the bartender is a Tall Lovely attentive Blonde woman who is knitting a hat during the lull times at work.

Thought some of U might appreciate this

ecb

suzeeq
12-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I know Knitting Guy would, he knits in bars all the time.

Knitting_Guy
12-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Bars are some of my favorite knitting spots. It never fails to encourage some interesting conversations.

Woodi
12-09-2009, 12:31 PM
ho, ho....you're knitting there to attract that blonde, aren't you? Think it will impress her about what a sensitive guy you are....? hehe. Hope it works for ya. (oh wait, not if you're married though.....)

Knitting_Guy
12-10-2009, 03:04 PM
ho, ho....you're knitting there to attract that blonde, aren't you? Think it will impress her about what a sensitive guy you are....? hehe. Hope it works for ya. (oh wait, not if you're married though.....)

:roflhard:

You might just be surprised at how many ladies I meet because of knitting.

zkimom
12-10-2009, 04:57 PM

Ahem . . . ho, ho....you're knitting there to attract that blonde, aren't you? Think it will impress her about what a sensitive woman you are....? hehe. Hope it works for ya. (oh wait, not if you're married though.....)

I'm sorry -- it's just the first thing that came to mind when I read your post but I was trying to be PC and not say anything.

But you were trying to impress her, weren't you? :flirt: Did it work?