PDA

View Full Version : moda dea retirement

sprig
12-10-2009, 12:58 PM
im so sad aout this ... ive bought several different types of moda dea yarns ... and every one has been great ... im gonna miss them so much ...:verysad:

UruzPhoenix
12-10-2009, 02:13 PM
i'm working with some purple fashionista i bought a couple of years ago and it's going alright..... i have two full skeins of sassy stripes that i'm not sure i'll ever use (didn't care for how the first two worked up)

sprig
12-10-2009, 02:26 PM
i still have quite a few skeins of dream ... and some cartwheel im not sure what do with yet ... never did get my hands on fashionista ... but i had some tweedle dea a while ago i loved working with that ... its a great big yarn world out there tho ... so im hopeing i find some new exciting yarns soon.

UruzPhoenix
12-10-2009, 06:39 PM
my only complaints with the fashionista:

1. slippery to no end (i'm using aluminum needles, i hate the bamboo ones i can get from joanns or walmart!)

2. seems to get thinner when i have to frog.

otherwise it's nice and smooshy, really soft :)

sprig
12-10-2009, 06:43 PM
i have a set of bamboo dpns that i dont like very much ... i hate the feeling i get from the needles rubbing together ... so i dont use them much unless i have too ...

UruzPhoenix
12-10-2009, 09:41 PM
fashionista can be dangerous to your health LOL! i was balling up a skein for the scarf i'm working on and it flew off my yarn ball winder and hit me in the face :)

good thing it's a soft yarn LOL

sprig
12-12-2009, 06:22 PM
lol sorry it attacked u.. yarn can be a fickle friend