PDA

View Full Version : Debbie Bliss Lacy Scarf Pattern

kraftykobe
12-15-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm ready to bind off my scarf that I started about a year ago! (worked on it during a Christmas vacation, and just now finishing it!) I can't find my Debbie Bliss Magazine that it came from. It must have been the 2008 magazine. I wrote down the repeat pattern on a notecard, and that's it. Does anyone have this magazine and could tell me how to bind off?
I think it's referred to in the magazine as a lacy scarf. If I can't figure it out, I guess I bind off "Pattern"?
Thanks,
Donna

suzeeq
12-16-2009, 12:38 AM
How did you start it? If you did a few rows of garter stitch before the lace pattern, do that, then bind off in knit. Or bind of on the WS if there is no garter stitch.

kraftykobe
12-16-2009, 09:33 PM
Thank you! There were no garter stitch prior to the pattern, so I guess I'll just bind off on WS. It looks like I just started with the pattern, but not 100% sure

kraftykobe
12-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Found my magazine!! Yeah. Here's what it says "...leave approx. 53 inches of 2nd ball of yarn to work the bind off row. Bind off."

That's it! at least I didn't have anything "special" to know, but it didn't tell a beginning knitter much. Just bind off. Interesting.