PDA

View Full Version : First baby sweater and some slippers

Lisa R.
06-23-2010, 05:22 PM
I forgot to take the final picture of my sweater with the button and all, before sending it off. But here it is just before the buttons.

And I made the Mary Jane style slippers from the Knitpicks Fancy Feet Anklet set...that was a bit of a challenge since I don't use charts normally, and I had a little trouble with visualizing where the pattern was going. Is it Jan who always advises, "Trust the Pattern" (or Ingrid??) Anyway, I did, and ultimately, it worked. :)

vaudiss
06-23-2010, 05:36 PM
I forgot to take the final picture of my sweater with the button and all, before sending it off. But here it is just before the buttons.

And I made the Mary Jane style slippers from the Knitpicks Fancy Feet Anklet set...that was a bit of a challenge since I don't use charts normally, and I had a little trouble with visualizing where the pattern was going. Is it Jan who always advises, "Trust the Pattern" (or Ingrid??) Anyway, I did, and ultimately, it worked. :)

they are both so cute...now I'm gonna have to break down and do the anklets they look SOOOOOOO comfy

dturner
06-23-2010, 06:20 PM
You did a great job on both! I have considered making the anklets, too. They do look comfie!

ArtLady1981
06-23-2010, 06:21 PM
Nice knitting! I love what you've accomplished!

Jan in CA
06-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Those are nice! And you can make your photos a tad bigger than thumbnails. :teehee:

WandaT
06-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Congrats! The sweater and slippers both look great!!

margz3
06-24-2010, 09:24 AM
Adorable!