PDA

View Full Version : Cabled baby socks

psquidy
10-31-2010, 08:56 AM
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/b17-11-socks-with-cable-pattern-in-merino-extra-fine

So i've finished up to the part where you seperate the stitches onto the stitch holders but now im lost.
Are they telling me to do a few rows of garter or just a few stitches? Then the reverse stock....im lost from the beginning to the end. Can anyone explain this to me in terms I may understand? I know someone can! Thanks in advance gals and guys

Ingrid
10-31-2010, 09:49 PM
At this point you're working only the top of the foot back and forth, working the first stitches in garter, one in rev. stockinette (which would be purl on the right side, knit on the wrong side). Then you'll work row 4 of the diagram, (labeled M.1) and finish with 1 rev. stockinette and however many garter stitches you need for your size.

psquidy
11-01-2010, 08:48 AM
At this point you're working only the top of the foot back and forth, working the first stitches in garter, one in rev. stockinette (which would be purl on the right side, knit on the wrong side). Then you'll work row 4 of the diagram, (labeled M.1) and finish with 1 rev. stockinette and however many garter stitches you need for your size.

I LOVE YOU INGRID!

psquidy
11-01-2010, 09:10 AM
I LOVE YOU INGRID!

This seemed way to difficult and I almost gave up but i thought i would put it out there to see if anyone could help. I just tried the pattern using your instructions and it's so easy! You really are wonderful! Thank you thank you thank you!

Ingrid
11-01-2010, 02:45 PM
:muah: :muah: