PDA

View Full Version : Looking for discontinued scarf pattern

cafreden
02-09-2011, 10:26 AM
Does anyone know where I might find/buy the Sheep Shop 3 Silky Leaves Scarf Pattern? Have searched the internet for months with no luck. Thanks.

Jan in CA
02-09-2011, 01:26 PM
Here you go. A little searching on Ravelry and I found it. I think that site is stable, but patterns come and go so you better grab it. :)
http://www.loopyarn.com/Detail.asp?ProductID=50257

cafreden
02-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Thank you, Jan, but when pattern is purchased on this site, it is not in the bag on the next page. The bag is empty. Really appreciate your efforts. Will continue the hunt.

Carol

Jan in CA
02-09-2011, 04:51 PM
Scroll down to the link and send them an email telling them what is happening and what the pattern is. You could also call them. It may be out of stock, but it's worth a try.

KatzKnitter
02-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Do you have cookies enabled in your browser, and did you make an account and log in? If either is "no," the cart will remain empty.

cafreden
02-10-2011, 12:34 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. Just heard from Loop and they no longer carry the pattern. Appreciate your efforts. LOVE your kitty photo!

Jan in CA
02-10-2011, 02:35 PM
Thanks for your suggestion. Just heard from Loop and they no longer carry the pattern. Appreciate your efforts. LOVE your kitty photo!

Sorry it didn't work out. That always seems weird to me they stop carrying something that people are willing to pay for. I'm sure you would have been happy with a photocopy even. :shrug:

Thanks! That's my Ragdoll cat Marshmallow. She passed away at the age of 19 last summer. I sure miss her...she was a sweet loveable kitty.
http://purrcat-jan.smugmug.com/Photography/Animals-and-Birds/marshmallow/2670398_kxHpd-S.jpg

cafreden
02-10-2011, 05:07 PM
She's a beauty. I've always had a cat in my life, so I understand how much you miss her. Wonderful companions with such personality.

Thanks again for your help with this elusive pattern. Hopefully, I'll find someone who will share.