PDA

View Full Version : would like feedback :-)

agusta80
03-11-2011, 07:57 AM
Hey everyone :)

Im new to everything knitting related so I hit the internet to learn. After all the work I put in to learning and finding info I decided to make a link site with knitting related information (learning videos, free patterns and such)

It would help me a lot if you could check it out and give me some feedback on the quality and what could be done better. I put in a comment box where people can either leave a comment or submit a link.

So here is a link to the site, hope you check it out and take the time to leave a comment :-)

knittinglinks.com

Best regards

Agusta

TrueIconoclast
03-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Looks good! The only major suggestion that I would make is to change the layout. Instead of having a "table", I would put in more of a "table of contents" kind of thing........kinda like this:

Subject
Links

Patterns
Free Pattern Links
Patterns for Purchase
Top Patterns

Knitting Software
Free Knitting Software
Knitting software for purchase

Charts
Free knitting graph paper
Free knitting chart generator

Good luck, and I'll keep your website bookmarked!!!!!

agusta80
03-11-2011, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. I was thinking about keeping it simple but as the collection of links gets bigger it will be neccesery to make a table of contents to make it easier to navigate through :-)

Thanks again:-)

dddebbb3
03-12-2011, 05:30 PM
I agree with the suggestion about reorganizing, but it's still a good site, and I appreciate your sharing all your hard work!

agusta80
03-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Thank you, much more work to be done :-)

IndyPurl
03-13-2011, 02:24 PM
Wow lots of work!
I like how you have the categories separated into tabs in the top menu.:yay: And I found some pattern sites on there I hadn't heard of before. Thanks for sharing:cool:

agusta80
03-13-2011, 06:43 PM
Thx again:-)

Im adding new stuff almost everyday. And am making my hubby mercilessly work on the inner workings of the site.

Being from Iceland I put in a few of the icelandic sites that were available in english. Those are probably the ones you haven't seen before :-)