PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back

Lilsea
03-27-2011, 09:01 PM
:grphug: Hey all. I haven't posted in a few years, but decided it was time to come back. I had my 7th baby this past August (a boy!!), so that makes 2 boys and 5 girls.

I've mostly been knitting purses and short sleeve, knit top down in one piece sweaters :)
I look forward to getting to know you all again :) :cheering:

Lilsea
03-27-2011, 09:03 PM
:grphug: Hey all. I haven't posted in a few years, but decided it was time to come back. I had my 7th baby this past August (a boy!!), so that makes 2 boys and 5 girls.

I've mostly been knitting purses and short sleeve, knit top down in one piece sweaters :)
I look forward to getting to know you all again :) :cheering:

My gosh, looking at my siggy, it's been 4 years or so since I've been here posting. Matt is 11, Angelina is 10, Anna is 9, Allie is 8, Alaina is 7 and Krista is 4 (and Mark is 7mos) LOL

N0obKnitter
03-27-2011, 09:05 PM
How do you hold it together with seven children?! I have a nearly 6 week old and a 7 year old step son and sometimes I wonder to myself "what the h#ll have I gotten myself into?!" :D

Lilsea
03-27-2011, 09:06 PM
That is exactly why I knit Hehe :) It's hard a lot of the time, but now that they are older, it's alot easier.

N0obKnitter
03-27-2011, 09:08 PM
So...it gets easier? Yay!

Lilsea
03-27-2011, 09:12 PM
So...it gets easier? Yay!

Oh yeah. Once they can buckle and unbuckle themselves from the carseat, it was smooth sailing for us :woot: :woohoo:

Jan in CA
03-27-2011, 10:51 PM
I also found that once a kid could talk it made life easier because they can tell you what they want! Welcome back!

IndyPurl
03-28-2011, 09:43 PM
Congrats on the baby and on your return. Aren't big families great?! :thumbsup:
We had 6 (4 still at home) and I wouldn't have done it any different. Our middle daughter, the one who always wanted to be an only child, has announced that since she is now a mother she loves it and wants 7 or 8.

NoobKnitter - omgosh your bug freaked me out LOL :rofl:

Lisa R.
04-05-2011, 09:24 AM
How do you hold it together with seven children?! I have a nearly 6 week old and a 7 year old step son and sometimes I wonder to myself "what the h#ll have I gotten myself into?!" :D

It's always harder with a newborn! I have 9 myself, and you eventually get into something of a rhythm that works for your family. :)