PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Corny...but

cheley
03-30-2011, 10:05 PM
Hi all, Just got back from Tampa Area..and shopped at "Hobby Lobby"...wow what a nice yarn selection (um yes bought some stuff)...I have seen posts (here) regarding the store..but here in Ohio (where I live anyway) we only have Michaels and Jo Anns...but I must admit, some what dissappointed in the "needle" area..not a lot to choose from. Anyway, just wanted to chime in and give props to Hobby Lobby..:thumbsup:

KatzKnitter
03-31-2011, 04:02 AM
What brands do they carry?

Daylilydayzed
03-31-2011, 08:24 PM
Hi Cheley,
Today Tampa and all of Central FL had some very severe thunderstorms . Tornados were on the ground in several areas and winds pushed a semi over on its side where it landed on two small cars on I 275. The school here in Lakeland where I am a crossing guard fgor had a small tornado come through the schoolyard just before the kids got out for the end of the day. Power poles were down all over.
Lakeland is getting a Hobby Lobby store finally, in the old AMC movie theatre.

cindycactus
03-31-2011, 08:50 PM
Love our Hobby Lobby in Panama City, Fl. They carry a variety of brands but my favorite is "Love This Yarn". Very soft and easy to work with.

cheley
04-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Hi Cheley,
Today Tampa and all of Central FL had some very severe thunderstorms . Tornados were on the ground in several areas and winds pushed a semi over on its side where it landed on two small cars on I 275. The school here in Lakeland where I am a crossing guard fgor had a small tornado come through the schoolyard just before the kids got out for the end of the day. Power poles were down all over.
Lakeland is getting a Hobby Lobby store finally, in the old AMC movie theatre.Yes I know!!!!!! I missed it by one day!!!!!! There was a "ton" of rain on Monday, but they were really hit on Tuesday (I was "in the air" by 1 p.m.) only to come home too snow!!! Go figure!...but I am "thankful" everything is o.k. with my family in Tampa...I love the selection of yarn can't recall what I picked up I wll look and check back:hug: