PDA

View Full Version : Bunny trouble

Rosey2376
04-23-2011, 01:36 PM
I have 6 arms and 1.5 bodies done.
Just 6 legs, 3 heads, 6 ears and 1.5 bodies to do.

Good job its not Easter until tomorrow.
And WHY THE HELL didn't I start this at Christmas, instead of Thursday night?

:gah:

Jan in CA
04-23-2011, 01:43 PM
And WHY THE HELL didn't I start this at Christmas, instead of Thursday night?

:gah:
I ask myself this every year about Dec. 1st. :lol:

Woodi
04-23-2011, 03:27 PM
haha.....I remember doing things like that. (no kids at home anymore, no grandkids to pamper)....so!

but how does it feel having bunches of arms, legs, heads, ears etc.....all disjointed and decapitated like that? hehe, I remember when I made dolls, feeling I had to finish cuz I couldn't stand looking at all the body parts.

Good luck finishing!

kittykins
04-23-2011, 06:14 PM
Maybe when the Easter Bunny stops by your house tonight you can get him to hang around for awhile and knit up a few body parts. Got any carrots for a bribe? :roflhard: You've just made me realize....I've got to start thinking about Christmas RIGHT NOW! Wishing you lots of luck and Happy Easter! Jeanie

NebraskaGal
04-24-2011, 09:00 AM
I had a friend who told her son, on Dec. 15th or so, that she would have a scarf for each of his 20-ish best friends by Christmas. She was working full time then and barely got them done, but she did it. :knitting:

Rosey2376
04-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Well, still 6 ears and 6 legs short.
Decided the trip to the butterfly house and the easter egg hunt was more important. But I'm too stubborn to quit.

I'm thinking of turning it into a 'Build-a-bunny' workshop tomorrow. They can stuff their own :yay:

salmonmac
04-24-2011, 04:28 PM
Great idea! and you're absolutely right, the trip to the butterfly house and the Easter egg hunt are much more important. They'll love participating in the stuffing part anyway. Happy Easter!