PDA

View Full Version : N.C.I.S. fans?

NebraskaGal
05-18-2011, 08:34 AM
Are there any fans of the TV show N.C.I.S. that might have a word to say about the way they ended season 8?

I hate suspence. But for a minute there I thought they were going to give Ziva the boot like they did Kate, earlier in like season three I think. But they didn't get rid of any of the main people like I thought they would have. I don't think it would be the same if they got rid of someone, no matter who it was. I hate it when a show ruins a good thing by killing off all the good guys. And what was in the file that they handed Tony at the end? Who is the rat? The look on his face would sugest that it was somone close. Season 9 starts in September 2011.

suzeeq
05-18-2011, 09:06 AM
I'm thinking it is Ziva they want investigated. McGee doesn't make sense, and there's no other person who would have access to important information.

NebraskaGal
05-18-2011, 09:41 AM
I was thinking that too. But I can't see her doing something like that, unless (gasp) they threatend her! Who knows, it might even be Zivas boyfriend, he was acting suspicious as he was leaving the country for who knows how long.

suzeeq
05-18-2011, 10:02 AM
I suspected Ray might be the PtP killer, but maybe not. It would make Ziva the focus of an investigation if they thought she was telling him stuff she shouldn't. She knows better than that though, she kept him quiet for months.

NebraskaGal
05-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Another thing, what was the small devise that the blonde agent took out of the dead guys arm? Was that of significance? Does that mean we should suspect her? Tony was really close to her. At least we know it's not Tony or the director, and it certinly cannot be Gibs.

suzeeq
05-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Oh yeah, that was interesting. I though EJ resigned from NCIS though, or maybe she was just taking a leave of absence. Yep, she could be the one, haven't heard if the actress will be on next season, but she did tell Tony she was going to stick around DC, so she might be.

NebraskaGal
05-18-2011, 12:29 PM
She might have been leaving N.C.I.S. to get out from under their noses, if she knew they were suspecting her.

FSummer
05-19-2011, 02:39 AM
I love NCIS !!!:inlove:

NebraskaGal
05-19-2011, 10:42 AM
It's the coolest show that they have had on for a long time. My grandma watches it EVERY week, she is the one who got me hooked a few years back. :happydance: