PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Sweden and Florida!

babyface
03-26-2012, 08:44 PM
Hi guys :)

I know sweden and florida may be confusing but I'll explain. I actually live in sweden but I'm in the USA right now.
I have always loved the art of knitting! I still remember the first time I tried knitting, it was a chilly winter in sweden, I saw my friend knitting a scarf for a project, I asked her to teach me and I started learning it on my own and before I knew it, I had a beautiful scarf which I cherish waiting to be used for the winter! sadly that's the only thing I know how to knit (for now!)

I am a successful entrepreneur that runs my own web developing firm that specializes in building websites for all sorts of business and SEO (making sites pop up first when someone searches google for certain phrases)

I am good at what I do so I have a lot of time to learn how to knit. my goal is to learn to knit a winter hat before the summer ends! :knitting: I look forward to adding to this amazing community, feel free to message me for any reason!"

Jan in CA
03-26-2012, 09:32 PM
Welcome to Knitting Help!

GrumpyGramma
03-26-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi and welcome. A hat for next winter sounds terrific. You might want to check out ravelry.com, it's free to join, and you can access more patterns there than anyone could ever use.

Antares
03-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Welcome to KH (and to Florida). You'll find lots of very helpful information and talented people at KH. So don't hesitate to ask questions and request advice.

salmonmac
03-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Hi and welcome to KH! There are lots of great patterns to knit to stay cozy and warm in Sweden and many that are very useful in Florida too. Glad you came to visit.

sweetpea63
04-06-2012, 08:40 AM
:aww: I am new to this website and I have to admit, I am a little confused on how to post here. Started looking for answers to a couple of questions and realized there were forums here. I thought it would be nice to meet some people and have some friendly conversation. I am not sure if I am doing doing this right or not. Live and learn right? so if there is anyone that can help me out with this that would be great, thanks. :)

salmonmac
04-06-2012, 12:31 PM
I've seen your posts, so probably you've already figured out how to. At the beginning of each separate forum is an orange buttong to use to start a new thread. In each thread there is also an orange button to use to reply to the thread or, in each post there's a small button at the bottom of the post for replies. Welcome to KH!

sweetpea63
04-06-2012, 02:35 PM
I've seen your posts, so probably you've already figured out how to. At the beginning of each separate forum is an orange buttong to use to start a new thread. In each thread there is also an orange button to use to reply to the thread or, in each post there's a small button at the bottom of the post for replies. Welcome to KH!

thank you, yes I figured it out