PDA

View Full Version : case of the mystery bruise SOLVED! lol

Nicoley
03-25-2005, 10:22 PM
ive had a bruise on my theigh for about a week now and i had no clue how it got there... i didnt walk into anything or anything that would cause it to go all black and blue it has been annoying me that i didnt know where it came from ........
well today just now in fact i was sitting in my computer chair with my feet proped up knitting and noticed that when i knit here with my feet up i push my needles into my leg to scoot the yarn onto the needle better... right in the spot of the mystery bruise.... MYSTERY SOLVED!!! :cheering: :cheering: :thumbsup: lol *victory dance*

i didnt know i bruised so easy... or that i could injure myself knitting... but thats ok... a bruise wont kill me so i knit on... :D just felt like shareing ..lol stay shiny everyone

KellyK
03-25-2005, 10:27 PM
Congratulations on your first knitting injury!! :thumbsup:

Nicoley
03-25-2005, 10:32 PM
Congratulations on your first knitting injury!! :thumbsup:

*tearing up* i will rememeber this always! lmao :rofling:

KellyK
03-25-2005, 10:34 PM
You should take a picture & post it here.....you know, as a warning about the DANGERS of knitting! :rofling:

Jivewhistle
03-25-2005, 10:42 PM
I haven't had any computer chair knitting injuries, but I always manage to get my needles tangled up with the headphone cord. Since I listen to Amy's videos over and over again....my boyfriend gets quite annoyed...lol.

Last week though, I was moving my needles around and somehow one of the ends scratched me right underneath the eye. I had a red mark there for a day or two...loL.

Nicoley
03-25-2005, 10:48 PM
I haven't had any computer chair knitting injuries, but I always manage to get my needles tangled up with the headphone cord. Since I listen to Amy's videos over and over again....my boyfriend gets quite annoyed...lol.

Last week though, I was moving my needles around and somehow one of the ends scratched me right underneath the eye. I had a red mark there for a day or two...loL.

eww... the eye is one place you DONT want your needles... i dont tangle my needles but my cat trys to eat them when they get to close to her ears when she is on my lap..lol

Nicoley
03-25-2005, 10:49 PM
You should take a picture & post it here.....you know, as a warning about the DANGERS of knitting! :rofling:

tempting as that is... the last thing i want is my fatty legs posted online lol ;)

amy
03-27-2005, 06:20 PM
Nicoley, that's too funny.

No injuries so far, knick on wood. But I've been knitting a lot with the two-circular-needles method lately, and I have a habit of pulling of the work to free up more yarn. That extra set of circulars has come precariously close to my eyes a couple of times! I should put a warning about that in the video!

Amy

Nicoley
03-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Nicoley, that's too funny.

No injuries so far, knick on wood. But I've been knitting a lot with the two-circular-needles method lately, and I have a habit of pulling of the work to free up more yarn. That extra set of circulars has come precariously close to my eyes a couple of times! I should put a warning about that in the video!

Amy

lol maybe you should be wearing safty goggles lol ... be safe you need thoes eyes! ;)

p.s. Hoppy Easter (if you celebrate it.. if not Hoppy Chocolate bunny sale day)