PDA

View Full Version : For sale/ trade - 7 skiens of LIONBRAND shaker

ladyindica2000
03-31-2005, 06:53 PM
I have 7 full skiens of LIONBRAND shaker for sale/trade. I bought them for 40.00 and need to get rid of them b/c I dont know what to make. They have all been sealed in plastic bags and come from a non-smoking house. Make me an offer.

Trish

wildforyarn
04-04-2005, 05:45 PM
What do they look like? I am not familiar with Lionbrand Shaker.... also, what color?

ladyindica2000
04-04-2005, 09:13 PM
What do they look like? I am not familiar with Lionbrand Shaker.... also, what color?

Ah, sorry, derp, I totally forgot to put what kind they are.

They are 7 full, unused skiens of LionBrand Homespun in the color shaker. I bought them for a sweater that I wanted to make, but decided I didn't like the pattern, the more I looked at it and although I still love the yarn, I can't find anything I want to make with it.

You can see the color by going to the LionBrand website and looking for the color shaker in Homespun.

HTH!!

Trish

Louine
04-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Since the only supplier of yarn in my town is Walmart....I am familiar with Lion Brand homespun and the shaker color.....It would make a great "Martha Stewart homecoming poncho"-----it is good yarn to work with and I think it feel very good.....good luck.