PDA

View Full Version : Increase Video

Anne
04-02-2005, 10:14 PM
The Increase Video is not working. All other ones are. At least for me.

I wonder if anyone else has checked out the Increase V and found the same. :thinking:

twiggyann
04-03-2005, 12:42 AM
You mean the ones at the top where it says

Video for continental knitters
Video or english knitters

If so, that's because that's just the "key" to let you know pink is for continental and blue is for english. The actual videos are along the sides of the sampler below that.

Anne
04-03-2005, 03:12 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

YOUR RIGHT TWIGGYANN....... I SHOULD OF NOTICED THAT BUT DIDN'T.

SORRY AMY :doh:

Rennagayle
04-03-2005, 06:36 PM
Don't feel too bad. I made the same mistake the first time I tried to watch it. I didn't contact anyone, but just decided to try it again later. Later I realized the mistake I'd made. :blush:

I don't have to worry 'bout making those dumb mistakes now though, 'cause I purchased Amy's CD. It's so neat having all the videos so accessable. :thumbsup:

Anne
04-03-2005, 08:35 PM
I am waiting for Amy to announce her new video is ready to purchase. :cheering:

Happy to hear you are enjoying her CD Video. :thumbsup:

MommaBear
04-04-2005, 12:43 AM
The Increase Video is not working. All other ones are. At least for me.

I wonder if anyone else has checked out the Increase V and found the same. :thinking:

I haven't tried that video, however, with about half the videos I get no sound at all. Half of them work just fine, and the rest have no sound!

amy
04-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Hey Anne, this is great info. I've changed the wording on those icons, so it shouldn't be so confusing now. Thanks!

MommaBear, there are some videos on this site that still don't have sound. I shot them all that way originally, for smaller videos, but have been replacing them, since I've figured out how much y'all like the sound commentary. They'll all have sound eventually. :thumbsup:

Amy

Anne
04-04-2005, 03:59 AM
:thumbsup: Thank you Amy :heart: