PDA

View Full Version : longish tank top?

Stonington
05-25-2005, 08:54 AM
Good Moring! Happy rainy Wednesday! I am looking for a pattern for a simple (newbie here) :D tank top. I bought a really pretty, long skirt that is black with a white print.. and want a somewhat longish tank to wear over it. Having a problem finding a pattern. Would love some suggestions! :cheering: Thanks! :sunny:

KellyK
05-25-2005, 09:13 AM
Check here:
http://www.knittingpatterncentral.com/directory/womens_camisoles_sleeveless_tops.php

Stonington
05-25-2005, 09:33 AM
Thanks Kelly! I hope you are feeling better! :balloons: That site is great... have you tried this one: http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/choochoo-cable_shell.html I have yet to try cables but want to. :oo: Amy's video is great..giving me courage lol.

KellyK
05-25-2005, 11:07 AM
OOOOH! DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! BE BRAAAAVE! :cheering:

Stonington
05-25-2005, 11:32 AM
:cheering: Kelly you are the best cheering person! lol. I think I will! Thanks for making me giggle. :D anne :sunny:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-26-2005, 09:27 PM
Stony, did you decide on a pattern yet?

The cable sweater pattern is VERY straightforward... no wierd C4Bs or anything. It tells you exactly whatto do! If you were wary because of the cables, i say fuhgetaboudit!!! You can do it!!!!!!!!!! (KK cheers better than me, but she has experience!)

KellyK
05-26-2005, 09:44 PM
(KK cheers better than me, but she has experience!)
Yeah yeah yeah....here's the proof......go ahead & laugh if you MUST.

Stonington
05-27-2005, 07:55 AM
:sunny: Hildi! You are a wonderful cheerleader!!! :cheering: I am thinking this tank http://www.straw.com/cpy/patterns/choochoo-cable_shell.html. Was this the one you were referring to? I am really itching to try cables now.. I have a quilted wall hanging that I am making for DH... he keeps looking at me with puppy dog eyes.. so I will try to finish it this afternoon if I get out of work early. Then on to CABLES!! and then there is the bag my daughter wants.. and dishcloths for mom.... not enough time! lol. Have a sparklin day! :sunny:

Stonington
05-27-2005, 07:58 AM
(KK cheers better than me, but she has experience!)
Yeah yeah yeah....here's the proof......go ahead & laugh if you MUST.

The proof is in the pyramid! (I know, bad.. sorry :blush: ) but your vast experience does show! You effervescence is appreciated! :balloons: Thanks! anne

KellyK
05-27-2005, 08:32 AM
Oh YAY! I have effervescence! THANKS, Stony! :cheering:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
05-27-2005, 12:28 PM
:roflhard: somehow when i read "effervescence" my brain said "flatulence" :roflhard:
It's cheddy's fault. (he's my flatulent cat)
And YES i meant the choochoo tank, I really like it. I might try it. If i get past the 5 rows I have on my FCEK tank. :rolleseyes:

Stonington
05-29-2005, 09:36 AM
Oh No! :shock: I meant bubbly! In the happiest bubble sortta way! :balloons: lol. Keeeelllly! please tell me you knew it was the happy bubbles! Hope you are enjoying your weekend! :sunny:

KellyK
05-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Keeeelllly! please tell me you knew it was the happy bubbles!
Oh YAY! I have effervescence! THANKS, Stony! :cheering:

I dont think I would have been quite THAT happy over FLATULENCE! :?