PDA

View Full Version : Summer Knitty...

Nuno930
07-04-2005, 09:17 PM
Is UP!!! www.knitty.com

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-04-2005, 09:31 PM
YAY! DH was just asking me today "do men knit?" and i said "yes of course!" and he goes "well are they gay?" and i said "not all of them!" :rollseyes" He didn't believe me, so now i can show him. woohoo!

brendajos
07-04-2005, 09:37 PM
gotta say....i am lovin' up on that satchel and thinking of ways i can girl it up!...lol

hedgehog
07-04-2005, 09:41 PM
gotta say....i am lovin' up on that satchel

Ooooh, me too!!! I'd love to figure out how to make a pattern of my avatar for the flap. Hmmm... :thinking:

-hh

brendajos
07-04-2005, 10:59 PM
*sigh* how much would WOTA rock if it had as many color choices as Cascade 220 and cost the same as WOTA?

knitqueen
07-04-2005, 11:22 PM
I'm really liking the wild striped baby blanket, and the little baby boy knit pants. SO cute. Not crazy about a lot of the man knits. Oh well - you take some, you leave some, right?

brendajos
07-04-2005, 11:26 PM
i liked that a lot too but i think i am going to have to let that one pass for now...i get too bored doing afghans. though with that many colors maybe it would keep my attention!!

KellyK
07-05-2005, 01:16 AM
I LOVE that satchel and the green v-neck collared sweater isnt too bad..Al would wear that if I made him....he always ASKS me if he likes things, anyway....

jodstr2
07-05-2005, 11:41 AM
ooooh the cargo pants are adorable! :heart:
and the wild stripes blanket!!! :heart:

Nuno930
07-05-2005, 11:50 AM
ooooh the cargo pants are adorable! :heart:
Yeah, that is about the only thing I am diggin' this time. I think in a lavender color I could could do for my daughter :??

Silver
07-05-2005, 12:33 PM
I LOVE "Hardcore". I love the yarn and crossbones, that's so cool! And the fact that it was knit and designed by a teenage boy totally rocks. What a neat kid!!

*looks at her own 13 year old boy busy playing games on his computer*
I can dream, right?

Nuno930
07-05-2005, 12:51 PM
I LOVE "Hardcore". I love the yarn and crossbones, that's so cool! And the fact that it was knit and designed by a teenage boy totally rocks. What a neat kid!!

*looks at her own 13 year old boy busy playing games on his computer*
I can dream, right?
Oh yes! So cool! And let me just clarify (not that I need to, but I would hate for a designer see that and think "Well, you come up with something then B*&^%" ) I like them all, and I see the talent it takes to come up with & knit them. I am only diggin' on the cargo pants that I myself would be interested in knitting.

Ok, carry on :arrow:

rebecca
07-06-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm :heart: ing the satchel, too....certainly can and will be girled up...lol!! My DH would not like it...but I sure do!! I'm about to knit my sweet, sweet husband the 1st pair of socks for him; and when I venture into sweater knitting (after Christmas gig, too many projects to be done AND then it's time to knit for Christmas to start knitting sweaters now) the 1st one I do will be for him, and I think from this Knitty...I like many of the designs ;).

Carol_OH
07-06-2005, 02:54 PM
oh oh oh! LOVE the baseball sweater! Gotta start that soon for my DH! or for me :D

Rorshach
07-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Ooooh, me too!!! I'd love to figure out how to make a pattern of my avatar for the flap. Hmmm... :thinking:

-hh

Well hedgehog, while searching knitty myself earlier this evening, I found a method in which you can put your avatar on that bag. http://knitty.com/ISSUEspring05/FEATsmartchart.html

Hope you find it useful. Incidentally, if you don't have photoshop or paintshop, I do and would be most happy to do this for you.

-R-[/url]

benniesma
07-08-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm loving that baby blanket too! I've been wanting a pattern that isn't too baby-pastel-cutesy.

Julie
07-08-2005, 10:58 AM
I'm starting Blue Hills (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEsummer05/PATTbluehills.html) today. :thumbsup:

JGM
07-09-2005, 12:23 PM
Thanks for posting the knitty link! I've been wanting to buy a shoulder bag but now I can make my own! I'll be starting this as soon as I finish my other projects. Or maybe when I make my own needles so I'll have some free ones. :D