PDA

View Full Version : Posts about knitting related business and websites

Pages : [1] 2

amy
07-06-2005, 01:30 AM
I know there are worthy knitting-related businesses that many of us would love to hear about and check out. I invite small businesses who want to tell others about their websites to do so on this thread where I hope your business will be well received by others!

Let's keep our comments useful to visitors of these places. Suggestions to business owners can be emailed to them. Back and forth discussions should be on a new thread. Thanks! :)

Best wishes to all you budding business-people in the knitting world! I hope we'll all support friendly small businesses as we can, because it improves the quality of life for everyone! :heart:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-06-2005, 01:34 AM
If you have an actual address/location in the real world, please post your location, so we can come visit!

Carol_OH
07-06-2005, 09:38 AM
Ahem.

Okay.

Ummm.

I started my on-line business as a labor of love for a few reasons. I like knitting with certain colors of needles. I hate throwing things away. I feel sad when things lose their mates. I'm a big dumpster diver.

So I started taraknit.

I'm thinking of getting rid of shipping and handling charges, and just adding more to the price of the needles. BUT this will entail some work on the database end (read: my son!) because a size 50 wooden straight needle costs more to ship than a set of four or five size Zero dpns.

I'm also thinking of selling brand new needles - but the only ones I'm thinking of having are Swallow casein, because they're the only biodegradable needles out there (that I know of). Unfortunately they don't have circs :(

I'm totally open to suggestions/comments/criticisms etc! And I love Amy's suggestion of making stitch markers (I do beading too)! Given that we're in the midst of packing up, the 'growth" aspect probably won't occur until early next month.

And thanks to you out their who have contacted me already and ordered some things!

:cheering: :D :D

amy
07-06-2005, 03:37 PM
I just placed an order from Carol, and I just want to chime in that I am VERY pleased. I got 10 sets of alluminum DPN's (40 needles total, to be clear), at only $2.32 per set of 4! I asked her if she had some accessories I needed and I got a new knitting gauge and several stitch holders for $2 total!

Carol, great ideas, I'll email you my thoughts. :thumbsup:

Yarnni
07-10-2005, 06:39 AM
Hi everyone, My name is Sylvia and I am the owner of Knitwerx.com.

We are an online retailer of quality yarns at discounted prices. Our discounts run from 25-50% off name brand yarns. We purchase discontinued colors and discontinued yarns and offer them at terrific savings.

We are currently celebrating our first year in business (yippee!!) and are offering a 10% discount on ALL items on our site, including yarns, books, patterns and Addi needles, for the month of July. At the time of check-out please use the code: kw1year to receive your discount.

I hope you'll pop by for a visit!

Keep Knitting,

amy
07-10-2005, 09:11 PM
25-50% off?!

*Amy runs out of the room*

....Oooh, nice yarns, yummy yarns. :drool: must. get. pretty. yarns.

Check out the bargain section (http://www.knitwerx.com/bargains.aspx), folks, those are serious discounts. :shock:

Wow, I'm likin' this thread. Cool places!!

Silver
07-10-2005, 09:43 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Need more posts.. need more shops... I have MONEY TO BURN!! :)

(Um.. Don't tell DH that I said that. *ahem* I MEAN, yeah.. I could maybe buy something if I really really need it.)

Yarnni
08-01-2005, 02:09 PM
We have just introduced our own label yarn called "Nordic Wave". This yarn is 100% superwash wool and is available in 17 solid colors. Each ball is 50 grams, 100m (109 yds).

Price per ball is: USD$2.97 / CAD$ 3.56.

"Nordic Wave" can be seen in our Wool Section.

foldedbird
08-08-2005, 02:18 AM
This is a teaser, really. In a couple of weeks I'll be selling needle cases that I'm making. I've just finished the first one today.

I hope to have them in the $20-$50 range, so that they'll be affordable for everyone. Portions of sales will go to my knitting groups meager yarn stash, we're knitting chemo caps and helmet liners for troops.

I have a video clip of the first finished case, if you'd like to see it PM me.

I would *love* some PM's regarding what folks really like in a needle case.

Thanks, Amy for this space.

Denise

Carol_OH
08-31-2005, 09:56 AM
hello everyone - just a few things - my site will be expanding in the next month or so. I'll be adding stitch markers and, get this - DENISE INTERCHANGEABLES - and some other goodies as well!!!

There's no shipping charges now as I have wrapped that into the cost of the needles (in other words, the needles cost just a few cents more to cover the cost of shipping).

Always available to take in lonely singleton needles, and ANY kind of donation! Also will buy or swap used needles! :)

Thanks for looking!

Carol

Carol_OH
10-07-2005, 12:23 PM
DENISE INTERCHANGEABLES now available at www.taraknit.com

:heart: :cheering: :heart:

$47.95 a set - free shipping!

yep, I know my website isn't updated yet to reflect this - but wanted you all to know first!

katiyana
10-27-2005, 12:39 PM
Hello, my name is Stephanie, and I'm the owner of Katiyana's Collectibles.

I've been knitting since I was 13 and 3 years ago I decided to turn my hobby into something more by making doll clothes. :XX:

I sell in several online venues, including my own website (link below) - and am looking for new innovative techniques to use in my doll sweaters.

InterNette
10-27-2005, 01:15 PM
ooo Kat i have to share a couple doll boards with you, sweaters start at 25 on our board and they are sold usually in minutes of posting. I looked at yours and you could easy get triple your price in the fashion doll market. double your price and you will sell out with no inventory. Most on our site are plain. We have a girl and her mom from sweden does a couple intarsias and they are much higher and she only ever has maybe 2 or 3 and they are sold so fast no one gets a chance at them.

katiyana
10-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh I'd be very curious to hear about those sites!

My items are custom-made after a sale is made, which makes it a little more stressful to me, but buyers love being able to pick the colors of their purchases, ya know?

And wow - $25? *thud* I would love it if you'd shoot me a PM with the URL's to those :cheering:

InterNette
10-27-2005, 05:57 PM
kat I pm'd you, the one i sent is very large there are others if you want more after going to this one.

InterNette
10-27-2005, 07:46 PM
kat if this one doesnt come through let me know. I can also take pics of my little sweaters to show you the sizing.

InterNette
10-27-2005, 07:57 PM
this is one that fits 16 inches and the other same size. I would love to find patterns for something like these

InterNette
10-27-2005, 08:28 PM
this one is even smaller scaled stitches

InterNette
10-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Kat I found a uk group with files of patterns I emailed you.

katiyana
10-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Cool thanks!!

I love making up my own designs for my dolls. I have a simple rope cable twist design that is really popular. 8)

Once you have the basic pattern down for length, width, arms, etc, you can play with the stitches and come up with some great variations!

I've got a long list of cable variations & popcorn bobbles I want to try out.

twobeauties
12-12-2005, 11:03 AM
Hi everyone,
My 2 :heart: businesses are www.rumpknits.com & www.cascadefiberarts.com

:XX:

chocodog
12-20-2005, 03:10 AM
My name is Ali, and I'm from Eugene, OR. I spin my own yarn, and I can't possibly knit everything I spin, so I sell it for what I think are reasonably affordable prices in my online shop:
http://www.softspotyarns.com
E-mail me from the link on my page if you would like to be on the mailing list to receive advance notice of new yarns! Thanks!
-Ali

chocodog
12-20-2005, 03:13 AM
Come check out the new yarns! Join my mailing list for advance notice of new yarns!

http://www.softspotyarns.com

Happy Holidays!
-Ali

p.s. Any feedback is ALWAYS welcome!

nicolethegeek
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
My online business is celebrating its 3rd anniversary this week!!! It's called Nicole's Crochet Bistro (http://www.geocities.com/nicolethegeek), and I started it off with just my crochet designs. It's expanded over this time with free patterns; crochet-alongs; and 2 email groups, one for general crafting chat, the other for a dishcloth-along. Now that I knit, I have a few knitting patterns and such up with more to follow. As part of my anniversary celebrations, I started a dedicated sales division entitled The Purl in the Oyster (http://members.shaw.ca/nicolethegeek). It's still in the beginning stages with the main items for sale being my new custom and personalized stitch markers, as well as my existing patterns.

sandrasingh
03-02-2006, 10:52 AM
Hello,
Thanks Amy for allowing me introduce myself & my online business (http://sandrasingh.com/). sandrasingh.com is located in Austin, TX and we sell yarn & fiber arts supplies. We are primarily online but occasionally we do have some visitors by appointment.

We carry beautiful hand painted yarn from Cherry Tree Hill, Lorna’s Laces, Schaefer Yarn Co, Dancing Leaf Farm, Margaret Stove & LaLana Wools. As well as high quality yarn from Alpaca Yarn Co, Berroco, Lion Brand, LANG, Wendy/Peter Pan & Karabella. Plus knitting needles, books and patterns and other accessories to inspire you. Please stop by!

Use this Online Coupon for $3 off your first order; please share it with your knitting circle. Coupon Code: knithelp

We look forward to assisting you and hearing about your current project!

Happy Knitting,
Sandra Singh
www.sandrasingh.com
:XX: :XY: :X:

IrishBaby
03-13-2006, 02:48 PM
Our website, www.irishbabyknits.com, is now two years old! We handpaint a variety of yarns, including some of the softest wool you've ever felt, Galenas Merino. We stock both on our website and on Monday nights at www.universalmama.com.

We do occasionally offer custom handpainting, and if you see a colorway in our store that you love, but there's not enough for the project you have in mind, please drop us a line (using the contact button on our store). We can most likely accommodate you!

We can also special order yarns for handpainting -- just ask!

:) :)

Carol_OH
03-20-2006, 02:28 PM
Hello everyone!

I am now offering brand new bamboo 7" dpns - US size 0 to 10.5

size 0 to size 6 are $4.00 for a set of five
sizes 7 to 10.5 are $4.50 for a set of five.

Free s/h on orders over $5.00 ($2.00 s/h otherwise)

http://www.taraknit.com/inventory2.html

THanks!

kemp
03-20-2006, 05:47 PM
My new little (and when I say "little" I mean little, lol) store:

Diva Knitting (www.divaknitting.com/store)

Look for more yarn and accessories coming soon.

kemp
03-24-2006, 12:46 PM
Just got the Denise kits today! Woo hoo! Opal sock yarn and Diakeito yarns on the way. Special coupon for KHers: 10% discount coupon for the first 10 KH customers. Just use the code khmar06 at checkout. Look for new items coming soon!

lux2night
04-01-2006, 01:06 PM
Hi all,
I love to hand dye yarns, but I can't knit fast enought, or at least not as fast as I dye, so I have opened an etsy shop (http://lux2night.etsy.com) to sell my overflow yarn.
Please take a look, I just listed some merino superwash sock yarn in the Project Spectrum April (http://www.flickr.com/groups/project_spectrum/) colors!

Lu
:XX: [/url]

knittynoddy
04-19-2006, 02:32 PM
Hi Everyone-

Thank you, Amy, for the opportunity to introduce myself here!

My store, Knitty Noddy (http://www.knitty-noddy.com) has been open for almost 2 years - and online for 1.5yrs!

I currently carry yarn and patterns by Lana Grossa, Garnstudio, Crystal Palace, Debbie Bliss and Noro. This includes all the Filati and Drops pattern journals/collections!

I carry Bamboo needles by Crystal Palace and Lantern Moon Ebony, Rosewood, Palmwood, and Blonde wood needles (the LM circs will be here in a month :cheering: ), as well as the silk Lantern Moon needle cases and the cutest Bee tape measures!

I have an assortment of knitting books, and also carry Interweave Knits magazine (along with their special Crochet and Knitscene issues).

Not everything I can get is listed in the store, so If there is something in particular you are looking for - send an email! I love helping people with their projects!

Thank you for looking at our store!

beadedbeauty
04-20-2006, 09:03 PM
:heart:I am Donna Scroggins. I am a speech pathologist in a school, work as a counselor with juvenille delinquents, have three young adult children, three toddler grandsons and three dogs. The only things that keep me sane are my hobbies. I would love to tell you that I am a prolific knitter, but I have MS and have difficulty with the pattern sequencing. To tell the truth, I can't get past knit, purl, knit, purl, but my mom is an awesome knitter. :thumbsup: She can do sox with the little sticks which brings us to the topic of stitch markers. She pulled out this little chicken charm on a clasp and said "Instead of designing earrings, why don't you make some of these?" I made four sets that night. I love working with the colors and the beads and coming up with a theme and have recently started designing my own beads with polymer clay. :cheering:

I love your website and think it is wonderful that knitters have a place to come together. My mother is apartment bound and loves your website. She visits frequently and it really helps energize her and I thank you for that because I know she is not the only person that feels that way. I also appreciate the opportunity you are providing me by allowing me to tell others about my business. I am working hard to help it grow in the event that I need to retire early. :inlove:

You can find my Stitch Markers at http://www.beadedbeauty.etsy.com and also on ebay. My seller ID is dks107. I will be listing some earrings that match them. I am in the process of trying to publish my website to the internet. I haven't been successful with this yet. I am really excited about having the opportunity to network with other crafters and small business people :D and look forward to getting to know you. Happy Knitting :XX:

KnittingStardust
04-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Hi Gang,

I am nestling into your group quite cozily and I wanted to give you all a chance to win the gorgeous needles I am giving away for taking the survey on my site, www.KnittingStardust.com (http://www.knittingstardust.com).

I really want to cater the site to all of you so it would be a shame if I didn't get your input on what you want!

Happy Knitting, Ladies! You are all fabulous :)

mintdee
04-27-2006, 09:24 AM
taken :)

Now to win thoes needles ;)

rebecca
04-27-2006, 10:01 AM
:D I enjoyed your survey :D Now...I want my needles :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: Those are pretty needles :thumbsup:

blueeyes28
04-28-2006, 08:41 AM
When do we find out who wins???

roxyquiksilver34
04-28-2006, 11:54 PM
Just took the survey - thank you - it was fun!
:XX: :thumbsup:

Anne/roxy

Tita
05-03-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm starting my home business and need help. I hope I'm not getting too in over my head but I am looking for stocking stitch swatches. See the post in Buy/Sell/Swap! :D
Thanks!
Thanita
PS I'm selling a purse (soon to be purseS) here: www.bellacose.etsy.com
:thumbsup:

Carol_OH
05-18-2006, 01:22 PM
Hello everyone - with much teeth gnashing and sleepless nights attempting to come to a decision, I have finally decided that TaraKnit.com is no more.

I had SUCH a blast this past year (it's been a year already, I cannot believe it) with the site, and esp. with 'meeting' all the cool people who wrote to comment and order from me.

There are some really good changes in my life right now, and I need to re-focus my energies on these new things (no, I'm NOT pregnant ! LOL)

I'll be donating some things to charity, so if anyone has a personal relationship with a charity that can use knitting/crocheting needles, let me know. I'll also be selling some things on ebay, esp the new bamboo dpns I have. I'm greentara33 there.

One upside to putting TaraKnit to bed is that now I'll have more time to post here!!!

Again much affection to all of you who have been customers and cheerleaders and well *sniff* I'm gonna miss it. Maybe I'll reinvigorate the site when I'm retired!

Love to all, Carol

vollhardtandschore
05-31-2006, 05:45 PM
I'm listing tons of yarn for an online stash sale over the next month or so. All of the prices are significantly cheaper than what online stores are charging, even cheaper than their sale prices. I have lots of high quality yarn that I have to clear before my move. Please visit often and E-mail me if you would like to make a best offer/swap.

Thank you!

galanta
09-03-2006, 07:56 AM
Hello from Ireland!

I have an ebay store through which I sell Kilcarra wool Donegal tweed yarns. Kilcarra is the spinner for Tahki's Donegal tweed line. I get them directly from the factory and can sell the identical yarns for much less.

I also sell heritage linen threads and yarns.

Please visit my website!

newuanda
09-04-2006, 09:33 AM
Well I don't have a store - but I belong to a great coop. We do mostly wool yarns b/c most of us make soakers, but we have other ones going on right now too. We just added bamboo yarn!!!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/YarnCoops/

midnightskyfibers
09-08-2006, 08:24 PM
Hi I'm Jenn. You may notice I mostly lurk!

I sell handspun and handpainted yarns, fibers, and kits that are vegetarian and environmentally friendly. My shop has lots and lots of handspun and painted yarns, as well as custom color options for all sorts of differnt handspun yarns and fibers. We also have handcarded batts for spinning, the occasional naturally dyed yarn, and much more! There's also a craft zine that gets published about every 6 weeks which I am working on getting up on the site.

Check Midnightsky Fibers out at:
http://midnightskyfibers.com
we are also on etsy as:
http://midnightskyfibers.etsy.com

Some highlights:

Magic Dragon yarn Kits

Monthly yarn and fiber clubs

small wholesale minimuims

Large galleries of things made from handspun to give you lots of knitting ideas!

cosyknits
10-23-2006, 05:04 PM
I sell some of my knitted stuff (and some other not-knitted things) on etsy. You can check it out at cosyknits.etsy.com

high-strung
10-27-2006, 08:16 PM
hello! i just launched my new website for my store called HIGH-STRUNG (http://www.highstrungyarns.com).
i specialize in natural fibers and harder-to-find yarns. i hope you'll come and visit me!

CountryNaturals
10-31-2006, 08:47 PM
I don't sell anything, but I post my knitting projects on my website. Please come visit and let me know if you'd like to swap links.

cynstaub
11-08-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi!

My name is Cynthia and I'm the owner of Plumknit. I initially started Plumknit to sell my hand knit items but once my yarn stash started overflowing out of my craft room I knew it was time to expand the business plan. I'm very excited to introduce my new yarn store: http://hyenacart.com/plumknityarnsupply

I specialize in high quality, earth friendly, natural fiber yarns. Plumknit is know for it's incredible Cashmere but I also have Wool/Cashmere, Silk, Bamboo & Soy yarn.

A bit about me: I am a happy stay at home mom to two beautiful boys, Benjamin and Jesse. My grandmother taught me to knit when I was 8 years old. I started hoarding yarn about 5 years ago and then selling it about a year ago. I love yarn, but only the good stuff. I sell only the good stuff because I know what it's like to have amazing yarn on your needles....you just can't put them down.

Thanks to all for your support.

Be well,
Cynthia

tew
11-28-2006, 07:23 PM
We buy and sell used embroidery machines. We also buy overstock hoops, parts, etc and entire businesses.

We also sell hard to find parts, and accessories including circuit boards and circuit board repairs.

We sell brand new tubular hoops starting at $16.99!!!

Please feel free to contact me at anytime or, visit our website at http://www.TheEmbroideryWarehouse.com
Phone: +1-817-346-7691
sales@theembroiderywarehouse.com

CarmenIbanez
12-04-2006, 06:18 PM
Hello everyone. I don't have a store yet, but I am relaunching my website (previously where I sold handmade, custom dog sweaters) as a general website where I will post my new designs. Maybe at some point I will design something worth selling. For now, it is just a free download.

www.astridpullis.com

Pat in NW Alabama
01-25-2007, 04:37 AM
Come see me at The Taming of the Ewe at 26 Public Sq W. in Jacksonville, Alabama (just north of Anniston or SE of Gadsden). Open Thursday-Saturday for the time being, until my customers make me wildly successful so I can quit my night job. I carry over 50 colors of Cascade 220, SWTC, Feza, Kollage, Kertzer, Conjoined Creations, Farmhouse Yarns, Louet and other scrumptious yarns along with Addis and Bagsmith Bags. Plus I carry spinning and weaving supplies and Majacraft and Louet wheels. Groping is encouraged.

HFKA
02-18-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi, I'm Christine and I'm the owner of Home Made French Knitted Accessories. As the name suggests I make French Knitted accessories, such as flowers, mats, necklaces, teachers pointing sticks, brooches - the list goes on! We have also introduced children's project packs whereby a pattern for one of our items is purchased, along with guidelines for spool making and french knitting and the children make the item up. Our website goes to show that the art is suitable for anybody! I've been working on this art for a few years but just launched my website last month! Please take a look at it - I'm very proud of the products we offer! We ship worldwide.

Thanks for reading! Christine

www.hfka.co.uk
homemadefrenchaccessories@yahoo.co.uk

chantalscraftycorner
03-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Hi! Where do I start ??

I started knitting .. I don't know .... about 15 years ago? And have loved it ever since. I also taught myself to crochet and struggle as to which project I should start first, a knitted one or a crochet one. My dream is to open a LYS in my area, but for now, I've gotten my feet wet with an online shop called ChantalsCraftyCorner that i've been running for a little over 1 1/2 years now.

I just love yarn and really can't help myself when it comes to buying it. Can you imagine what it feels like when I walk into my supplier's warehouse and I get to pick and choose all kinds of yarn??? Very dangerous!!!

Please feel free to drop by and take a look, i'm in the process of updating my web site to a fancier one, but this one does the trick for now.

If there's something you can't find, please let me know. I do special orders (on a min 5 skein purchase), if my supplier has it in stock, the order is usually ready to be shipped out within 48 hours.

Comments / suggestions are always welcome!

wildstitches.com
03-31-2007, 11:27 PM
www.wildstitches.com is a new knitting pattern site for downloadable patterns. It currently has one free knitting pattern with more to come. Soon the site will be offering a Knitting Design Software product with an extensive pattern library.

If you enjoy sewing, visit: www.wildginger.com. On this site, are free download patterns for hats, bags, aprons and other accessories for the sewing enthusiast. Its main product is custom fit garment making software. This software will provide some insight to what the new knitting software can do.

Please visit us and post to our forum, we would love to get to know you!
Lori@wildstitches.com

Roxanne
04-10-2007, 09:55 AM
Hello everyone,

I usually post in the threads but thought I'd post here too. I love, love, love handpainting yarns and have an Etsy store and online store where I sell these. I also like doing fun things like sock yarn kits too!

Come visit and if you sign up to my online store right now, you will get a discount coupon for your first purchase!

Roxanne.

http://knitnpurlzen.etsy.com
http://zenyarngarden.com/zencart/

CindyH
04-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone!

If handpainted yarns is your thing, you will love this new online store!

http://woolgirl.com

It's owned and operated by a very nice lady named Jenny, and her focus is on small fiber artists (such as myself), handmade accessories, and one-of-a-kind yarns. She also carries a few larger-name yarns such as Malabrigo and Noro.

USPS Priority Mail Shipping is a $6.05 flat rate for orders that total from $1.00-$75.00. For purchases over $75.00, shipping is FREE to US addresses.

habbyworld
04-15-2007, 06:04 AM
When i was a kid, about 5 or 6. My mum used to do alot of knitting. I would sit with her for hours holding the ball of wool and feeding it to her as she knit, watching the ball get smaller until it was gone, then she would start anotherone. I used to love the feel and the softness of it. No, moral to this little story, just thought i`d share that with you. Although now i am starting up a business selling the stuff, you can find plenty @ www.habbyworld.com At the moment i dont have many different types, just about 16 different types at the moment. I have labeled them to what i think they are, but if you think different, then please leave me a message here so i can change the names, although alot of people call the different styles alot of different names dont they ?

Roxanne
04-20-2007, 10:20 AM
I've updated both my stores with spring colourways in merino/tencel yarns and also updated both my stores with sock yarn kits that include the merino/tencel yarn and sock bag coordinated in colours with a cute little sheep stitch marker.

Those are new sign-ups to my online store also receive a discount coupon which they can use toward their first order in that store or save to use anytime they so choose.

Thanks for stopping by!

Martheme
04-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi,

I just stopped by to let you know that I've just added a bunch of new stuff to my site, Inspirations Yarn (www.inspirationsyarn.com).

We have 2 new yarns, a merino/bamboo/nylon blend sock yarn and a worsted weight merino/silk blend and I've dyed up new colorways of each. In addition, we have new colorways up in several of our other yarns.

We also offer $1/ per pattern shipping on pattern orders and we have our own line of patterns as well as those from Fiber Trends and Yankee Knitter. We carry the full Yankee Knitter line and are expanding the Fiber Trends line regularly so if you don't see it we'd be happy to get it!

We're also having a clearance sale on Denise Needle kits, currently marked down ot $39.95 so if you've been thinking about getting one now is the time!

Please stop by and have a look, I'd love to hear what you think of the yarns and colorways.

thanks,

Margaret
Inspirations Yarn
www.inspirationsyarn.com

rorygilmore
04-24-2007, 12:44 PM
I have 3 skeins of handdyed yarn for sale at my etsy shop. I dyed them myself. So come take a look! Thanks!!!

www.aands81.etsy.com

samm
04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
Those are so wonderful I might have to buy MORE sock yarn!!!! samm

karmamonkey
04-25-2007, 05:44 PM
I just started a shop on Etsy to sell my handmade things, I only have one item so far until I can add more.

Here it is!:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5110036

Thank you for looking!

Roxanne
04-25-2007, 08:23 PM
Those are so wonderful I might have to buy MORE sock yarn!!!! samm

Ya, I love them for toting around the sock yarn and sock in progress! :cheering:

jeanius80
04-25-2007, 09:49 PM
i dont sell yarns.. but i was thinking about dying and sell.. anyone want to give tips on what i should have on hand to start? thanks

whimzypinzycreations
04-27-2007, 08:42 AM
Hello I would like to introduce our new Etsy shop.
http://whimzypinzy.etsy.com

we offer sock yarns, spinning fiber and much much more

Thank-you
L

mare-nitt
04-27-2007, 04:14 PM
L, can I ask where in WI you are located.

Your yarns look wonderful.

Marilynn

Tanya
04-27-2007, 04:15 PM
Droooooool. Great store! Thanks for enabling. :muah:

samm
04-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Yeah. Yesterday I took along a ball of sock yarn in my knitting bag, just to have it there. :teehee: I am bribing myself. If I sit down and finish the second sock, which is nearly done, I can start another pair!!!! Seems fair. I sorted all my sock yarn the other day, and boy do I have a lot!!!! But not too much. Never too much. I wish I had a couple more hands...... samm

rorygilmore
04-28-2007, 01:47 PM
I have added 5 felted cases to my etsy!

whimzypinzycreations
04-28-2007, 09:14 PM
L, can I ask where in WI you are located.

Your yarns look wonderful.

Marilynn

We are right on the lake in cold Sheboygan. lol
or I usually leave it at... half way inbetween Milwaukee and Green Bay

KnittingNat
04-29-2007, 03:24 AM
When i get my birthday present from my grandma - i'll spend it there... :cheering:

SandraEllen
04-29-2007, 10:59 AM
I bought some yarn from woolgirl.com a couple of weeks ago and I had a hard time picking just one skein to buy! Shipping was fast, but I never received any indication that it had shipped. no email. no update on the online invoice. :shrug: I like to be spoiled.

The yarn is drool worthy though!

Sewing Sister
04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
My sister and I have been selling bags and purses for years. After doing the craft show circuit, ha ha, we recently formed a business named Ally and Nettie Totes. Right now, we are in the process of starting a website. In the meantime, we have been selling knitting bags on E-bay. These particular bags have custom wooden handles sewn onto high quality upholstery bags. We have been getting good feedback from knitting friends...we hope they turn into sales! Check us out on E-bay...we would love to hear what you think. Thanks for the opportunity to post new business information here.

Roxanne
04-30-2007, 07:21 PM
I just updated today in both my stores...come visit!

Thanks for stopping by! :muah:

whimzypinzycreations
04-30-2007, 07:30 PM
got one got one I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the lime slushy(http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=5432891 ) . thank you thank you[/url]

Roxanne
05-01-2007, 12:56 PM
got one got one I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the lime slushy(http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=5432891 ) . thank you thank you[/url]

You're welcome! :cheering:

CarmenIbanez
05-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Hello my knittinghelp friends! I am finally officially launching my website today. I have a couple of original knitting patterns available and I will be adding another two patterns in the next few weeks!

www.swankyknits.com

whimzypinzycreations
05-01-2007, 04:50 PM
I forgot to mention May is free shipping month!
(within US)

mare-nitt
05-01-2007, 05:09 PM
I just placed an order, and got free shipping, yippie.

Marilynn

kemp
05-02-2007, 10:45 AM
Please confine posts about your knitting related business/website to the "tell us about your knitting business/website" thread (http://knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2425). Since Amy has paid advertisers this forum is meant to be for individuals. Thanks so much for your cooperation!

wildstitches.com
05-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Hi all,

Wildstitches.com will be debuting a new knitting design software product within the next couple of months.

Right now we need your help in coming up with a name and slogan for our product.

The WINNER of the CONTEST will receive one free copy of the program.

If you would like to enter our contest, please log onto www.wildstitches.com.

:waving:

wildstitches.com
05-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Wildstitches.com will soon be launching a knitting design software program and we need your help in naming our product. The WINNER of the contest will receive a free copy of our program.

To enter our contest, please visit www.wildstitches.com

P.S. you will also find several free knitting patterns with more coming soon!

mulene
05-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Ooh I entered =D this looks good =D

mare-nitt
05-10-2007, 10:45 PM
I also entered an idea.

Can't wait to see the software. Hope it tells how to make a regular pattern in to circular needle friendly.

Marilynn

sandrasingh
05-19-2007, 11:49 AM
May 2007 is my website's 2nd Year Anniversary! :cheering:

Please help me celebrate by using this Coupon Code: hpybdy02 for 15% Off any purchase!

http://www.sandrasingh.com/

I've added Malabrigo, Madelinetosh & Jaggerspun Yarns.

Thanks!
Sandra Singh
www.sandrasingh.com (http://www.sandrasingh.com)

lprajogo
05-22-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi all,
I have 2 knitting pattern for sale:

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/lprajogo/SageCardiganresize.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n263/lprajogo/Sunshineindetailresize.jpg

If you are interested you can buy it here (http://lilygo.blogspot.com/search/label/Pattern%20for%20Sale).

Thanks for looking

karharknitting
05-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Hi, I sell yarns in my ebay store - Designer Knits and Crafts. I do have a website, but it is currently not updated, although I intend to have it fixed in a few weeks and the website is www.designerknitsandcrafts.com (http://www.designerknitsandcrafts.com). I have a huge stash that I keep in plastic bins. Most of the yarns come in sealed bags, which may have been opened to take pictures. The bins are located in my workplace which is off limits to our dog and I have a smoke free environment. My ebay store is at http://stores.ebay.ca/Designer-Knits-and-Crafts. My yarns are notable, Moda Dea, Rowan, TLC,
Red Heart, Aunt Lydia. Check it out and check my prices too. I will appreciate feedback as well. I am quite new to a forum such as this one and I am looking forward to learn much more from all of you.

yarnahoy
05-28-2007, 03:23 PM
Hi all,
Check out the new superwash sock yarns in the Yarnahoy shop.

Get a 10% first time discount for joining the Yarnahoy mailing list. Email me at mayacrafts@gmail.com

100% Merino Superwash sock yarns at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=14993&section_id=5007738

Cotton Lycra machine washable sock yarns at http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=14993&section_id=5100260

http://bp0.blogger.com/_rNojQnPkErI/RliG0v7kD0I/AAAAAAAAAA8/gErMDHxePnE/s400/new+yarns+in+shop.jpg

Cheers!
:)
Manasi

sandrasingh
05-31-2007, 06:16 PM
That's right! This merino wool, with a touch of nylon, fingering weight sock yarn is only 7.15 per skein. Two knits an adult pair of socks and 1 for a childs.

Lots of great colorways to choose from.

https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?cPath=130&products_id=1488

:hug:https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/sock.jpg

DotMom61
05-31-2007, 11:39 PM
Well, this isn't MY site, but I ran across a woman at an historical farm in our area who is selling on Etsy. She had some beautiful hand-dyed yarns. Some have been kettle-dyed on her wood stove and others she's hand-painted. Additionally, she also sells hand-dyed roving for you lucky spinners!!

She was very passionate about her work and was so friendly and fun to talk to. So, I told her I'd be happy to pass her information on to all of you here!!

Her shop is called My Small Wonders. (http://www.mysmallwonders.etsy.com)

roxyquiksilver34
06-01-2007, 12:50 AM
*bumpity*

midnightskyfibers
06-09-2007, 12:45 AM
It’s my birthday! I only turn 21 once, so...

Use the code “Birthday” to get 40% off all the yarns, fibers, and kits in my shop until June 10th.

http://MidnightskyFibers.com

jeanius80
06-09-2007, 01:05 AM
happy birthday! mine is the 11th:cheering:

snephenie
06-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

I placed an order! My first EVER order of roving :)

I can't wait to start spinning.

misstialouise
06-09-2007, 05:48 AM
Darn.. it will be too late before I can order... do you ship O/S??

Jane Untangled
06-12-2007, 03:00 PM
Hi, everyone. My business has morphed of late to include leading inspirational knitting excursions and retreats to such yummy locales as Tuscany (KNITALY), a spa in the English countryside (KNITANIA) and even to my own home province, Nova Scotia (KNIT A BEACH). I just can't help myself. I love to knit in the company of like-minded companions who seek good food and the opportunity to explore a beautiful setting. Interested in a different kind of vacation? Check out my trips at: http://www.janethornley.com/blog/index.php/site/KnittersCorner/

Also, I've written a book, pictured below, which features patterns and much more :
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/TangledJane/Knitalybookcoverforblog2.jpg

Roxanne
06-15-2007, 04:07 PM
I decided to try a little different dyeing technique and wouldn't you know it...bold and sassy colours came out of the dye pot - fun for summer!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1140/552288656_5508905c93.jpg

Thanks for visiting and have a super weekend everyone!

sandrasingh
06-18-2007, 01:08 PM
Namaste Knitting Needles offer undeniable beauty paired with unmatched performance. These stunning tools are made of extremely durable borosilicate glass and are intended for everyday use. Each pair is handcrafted one at a time and must meet the strictest of quality standards. Namaste Needles come in a variety of styles, colors and sizes: Dots, Cone, Tube and Sphere. http://www.knittersreview.com/forum/icon_smile_big.gif

The Dot needles are fun and whimsical. They come in an array of beautiful contrasting colors guaranteed to make you smile.

The impressive Cone needles use various colors of interwoven glass to create a spiral effect from within. A striking look to say the least!

Namaste created Tube needles for the knitters who want the larger sizes without excess weight. They're light as air and are accented delicately by the rim of color at the top.

Sphere style offers simplicity coupled with stunning 3 dimensional swirls of colored glass blown into each piece.

Prices vary per Size, the price in the Drop Down will be added to the Base Price for the Full Price.

https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?cPath=108_278&products_id=759 (https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?cPath=108_278&products_id=759)
https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/images/namasteuse.jpg

rorygilmore
07-02-2007, 10:21 AM
I have added bead stitch markers to my site.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/aands81/DSCF5497.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/aands81/DSCF5494.jpg

DotMom61
07-04-2007, 11:50 AM
A friend of mine called me the other day -- knowing I'm an avid knitter -- and asked if I would pass on the name and URL of her friend's new knitting needle business ... so, here you go:
(http://www.signatureneedlearts.com/index.php)Signature Needle Arts (http://www.signatureneedlearts.com/index.php)

Signature Needle Arts knitting needles are customized to your projects and knitting styles. Custom tips and lengths, with quality finishes that are a joy to touch. Gorgeous jewel colors and beautifully designed caps make these needles works of art, that are destined to become heirlooms. Every time you use one of our needles you will feel the difference and see the value. These needles will be yours as much as your signature.

Roxanne
07-06-2007, 08:44 AM
I’m excited to announce a new venture that’s been brewing behind the scenes for about a month now.

Ever thought of sending a yarn gift to someone or to a secret pal for a special occasion? Here’s your chance! The site offers yarns wrapped in bouquets to be sent to anyone you so choose. You can even include a card and we’ll personalize it for you and send the bouquet to the gift recipient’s address. We like to think of these bouquets as “joyful gifts for fiber enthusiasts”.

Also offered is custom colourway yarn requests - just choose your yarn base and let us know what colours you want…it’s as simple as that!

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1065/733996760_75536c88ea_m.jpg
YarnGiftBouquets.com (http://yarngiftbouquets.com)

Thanks for visiting!

marykz
07-06-2007, 09:30 AM
The site offers yarns wrapped in bouquets to be sent to anyone you so choose.
YarnGiftBouquets.com (http://yarngiftbouquets.com)

Thanks for visiting!

Those are seriously beautiful gifts- i LOVE that idea and I'm thinking about my first order already!!! I'm a little confused about the custom colorway- I coulnd't find a place on the site that shows colors I can choose from- or is it anything I desire? Hmmmmm THANKS

Myknitting
07-08-2007, 04:46 PM
Hi there:

I am a knitter for 20 years, now turn seller for all kinds of knitting organizers. If you are interested, check my stuff out at http://needleholders.tripod.com.

Thanks and hope to chat with you knitters here soon.

knitnsoap
07-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Checked out your site. Very nice! I will be ordering in the future. I'm not familar with giving yardage in "m". Could you also give a conversion in yards? thanks

knitnsoap
07-09-2007, 08:10 AM
I enjoyed your site and just found out about it through this forum. I will be ordering in the future. Could you please give conversions for yardage?
Thanks

Secksiebrat
07-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I thought I'd post a note here. My parents have an ebay store and atm they have some different yarns, bamboo SP and some circulars in their store. They perodically get different things in and if you don't see something you'd like to see, you may email them and they may be able to get it for you!

Take a look for yourself as there is lots of things they offer and usually things change monthly!

http://stores.ebay.com/RJO-Enterprises-EStore

~danielle~

KnittinMitchie
07-10-2007, 12:46 PM
I finally got around to setting up my Etsy.com store (http://knittinmitchie.etsy.com). I'm working on getting more stuff in the store.

skye4
07-27-2007, 06:58 AM
hi all iam nicola opened my website in march for knitted food.
here the link for the website
www.trulyscrumptiousknittedfood.co.uk

hope you will take a look knitted food good enough to eat!!!

millyandnans
07-27-2007, 01:50 PM
I have a new shop on Etsy, it's linked from my signature. http://www.millyandnans.etsy.com

It's all yarn yarn yarn, like knitting and crochet and some just yarn.

I have lots of knitted, crocheted and yarn jewelry and more accessories.

Coming will be larger purses (clutches to start) and cozies).

I have lots more to make and more finished to add, but it's too darn HOT here in Boston!! Should be better tomorrow.

Etsy's a really fun site for handmade goods! You should check that out in general if you haven't already.

If you like what you see, but want something similar, Etsy has a convo feature where you can request custom items.

Whew, that's enough, I can barely use my brain in this heat - sorry!

millyandnans
07-27-2007, 01:53 PM
Oh and any of you who make stuff to sell can start an Etsy shop! (Provided you have a compatible credit or debit card, like I read one UK student didn't have one. :sad: )

I could have started one at my own domain http://www.millyandnans.com, but I liked the built-in community of Etsy for just starting out!

theknitstore
08-02-2007, 12:38 PM
Hello, I'm Timothy with theknitstore.com. Well, the web site is a work in progress, but the ebay sales have been nothing but astounding!! We sell a great medium size swift at this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320143448682&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011
for just $22.95, and a larger model at this link http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320142086848&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011
for just $24.95. Buy one before 2 P.M. central time, and it ships USPS Priority Mail today!!!! Thanks for looking, and happy knitting!!!

sinclair
08-16-2007, 04:50 PM
hi all, i've lurked on these forums for a while...thought i'd sign up and let you know about our spring design conference in Chicago. visit the website:
www.design4knitting.com (http://www.design4knitting.com) for all the info ~ we do hope some of you will be able to join us!

Sinclair
http://www.design4knitting.com

sinclair
08-18-2007, 07:28 AM
we have 12 seats left for the conference...(we can only have 24). as we have met our 10 seat minimum, we will not be having a waiting list. please visit the site and get all the info...

if you are interested in learning about designing your own sweaters, pattern drafting, etc. this would be the perfect event for you!

Sinclair
www.design4knitting.com

carolynrknits
08-24-2007, 07:36 PM
There is a new source online for hand dyed and hand spun yarns. www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. Check it out. They have nice colorways in both sport and fingering weights. Great for shawl or sock knitting.

carolynrknits
08-26-2007, 08:19 AM
I just wanted to let all the fiber fanatics out there know that I just opened an online yarn shop called www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. I sell yarn that I hand dye and some hand spun yarn. I also have the ever popular Go Knit Pouches which are perfect for small projects and have a little snap thingy that lets you attach it to your purse or belt loop for totally portable knitting. Please go check out my new store at www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. Thanks!!!

carolynrknits
08-29-2007, 08:04 AM
I just added some new hand spun yarns today. Go check them out. Thanks for looking!:cheering:
www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com

tmsl
08-29-2007, 04:56 PM
Hi, my name is Laura and I have just opened a yarn store in Hickory, NC. Please come and visit!!!

http://www.astrandofpurls.com

Thanks

Braden
09-01-2007, 04:04 PM
I want to start selling a 1-3 page newsletter, once a month, each with a design. Each letter will have a full color photograph of the (sometimes completed) design, and if possible, a closeup of the stitching. The instructions are clear and precise, and Redheadrachel, of the forum, has already agreed to test the first one, and she should have gotten it by now. I'll include pictures of the issues I have done, so you can determine if you want to subscribe or not.

$20 for a year's subscription (12 issues)

PM me for details.

I CAN adjust prices, if necessary. I want everybody that wants them to be able to get the newsletters.

Braden
09-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Here's the closeup of issue #1 and it's design.

elliebelly
09-01-2007, 06:04 PM
My name is Joyce, I'm a mixed media artist in Birmingham Alabama and the owner of Elliebelly Paper & Fiber Arts. I've been in business on the web since April of 2001, offering hand-dyed items, predominately yarn.

I'm a terrible yarn 'ho and am particularly fond of cashmere and silk. I dye a lot of Blue Faced Leicester, Alpaca, Merino, and cotton too.

My website is at www.elliebelly.com

I also sell yarn at

www.hyenacart.com/elliebelly

and

www.elliebelly.etsy.com

I would love it if you would drop by for a visit! :knitting:

robynbird
09-01-2007, 09:51 PM
I'd like to check it out Braden.

Braden
09-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Okay, PM me with your address, and I'll mail it out on Tuesday!

lissalue
09-01-2007, 10:29 PM
i would like one Braden. pming you now.

Doodknitwit
09-01-2007, 10:45 PM
me too! I'd like to see one..
I'll pm the snailmail address

Braden
09-01-2007, 11:06 PM
I've PM'ed all of you back. I'm mailing out the newsletters on Tuesday, and if you like it, let me know, and we'll discuss payment. I could adjust prices, if need be. Thanks everybody!

Braden
09-01-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm sending you all the September Issue - on the Icelandic Lace Afghan!

Some details I didnt' mention before:

-Each issue has a full color photograph of the design, and sometimes a closeupof the stitches.

-Each issue has written out directions as well as charts for cables and stitches.

-In each issue, the direcion are clearly written, with double spaces between lines, for easy reading.

lissalue
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
i think this sounds great. I am excited to check it out, and then hopefully subscribe.

carolynrknits
09-02-2007, 11:13 AM
We're having a Welcome Sale at www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com! Use coupon code - SY10 at checkout and get 10% off on your first purchase. It's our way of thanking you for checking out our new store. We have beautful hand dyed yarns, great hand spun yarns, knitting bags and accessories. Go check us out!!

www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com:cheering:

carolynrknits
09-02-2007, 03:03 PM
We're having a Welcome Sale at www.SpinningYarnsOnlnine.com!! Use the coupon code SY10 at checkout and get 10% off your first order. It's our way of saying thanks for checking out our new site.
:cheering:

Braden
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
I don't think I've said why I've done these newsletters. I'm in junior high, and I needed some extra money. I was thinking about a few weeks ago, "Why not sell some of my designs?" I worked out the first newsletter, and it just took off. I think I have a good thing going here, and I thank all of you for hopefully subscribing.

-Braden

karne
09-03-2007, 01:32 PM
You're in Junior Hi and already writing your own patterns!!!!!! When did you start knitting? Holy Cow, I'm impressed!

Braden
09-03-2007, 01:52 PM
I began knitting when I was 7. I started designing and writing patterns when I was about 11. I've kept most of the ones I ever designed, and now I'm putting them in these newsletters, adapting them to new sizes, editing them, etc.

Lisa_H-Town
09-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Hey! Have appreciated your help in the past... I would be interested,, is it something you have digitally as well, and I could send you my e-mail? Sorry, just a bit confused -- as usual. -- You are so talented and resourceful, I am sure your family is so proud!

Braden
09-03-2007, 10:13 PM
If you would be willing to wait until next month, I could get the newsletter ready for e-mail, but it's not something that I want to do. The payment would still have to be by mail, but I could try e-mailing the actual newsletter to you.

Do you have a fax machine? That would be easier.

TheEnchantedCloset
09-04-2007, 06:21 PM
Thank you so much for inviting us to post here!!

I've been making clothes for so long, knitting, and sewing.

I wanted to share some of the great buttons and fabric that I've found. I think that some of you will love the buttons and find exciting applications for them.
I would love it if you drop by for a visit and Puleeeeeeze tell me what you think!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5241890

There's more to come, too.
Thank you,
Rachel

Lisa_H-Town
09-05-2007, 01:04 PM
No, that's fine... just thought digital would be easier for you.

carolynrknits
09-14-2007, 07:11 AM
www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com is having a special promotion: Free shipping on all orders until 9/25/07. Go check out their great hand dyed yarns and other knitterly things!

rorygilmore
09-22-2007, 10:45 AM
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5027635

I have sock yarn,worsted and lace weight yarn! I also have hand knit items and stitch markers!

jeanius80
09-23-2007, 02:34 PM
took the plunge! i am opening an etsy shop
jeanius80.etsy.com (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5111049)

i am just starting out... i only have one lonely skein up for sale ;)

carolynrknits
09-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Tomorrow is the last day to take advantage of free shipping on all orders at www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. Place an order and we will pay for all shipping charges! We have beautiful hand dyed sock yarns, Go Knit Pouches, really cute tape measures and more! We will also be featuring hand dyed roving within the next couple of weeks.

SusanMarie1956
09-24-2007, 10:45 PM
WOW,

Those ar exspensive.

jeanius80
09-25-2007, 11:40 PM
i just sold my first yarn!! YAY :yay: :woot:

now i need to get more to dye!

go get your smock
09-26-2007, 08:18 PM
Berets look good on everyone! And they don't crush your hair.

So I finally uploaded a pattern that I have been typing, one letter each day for 12 months.

Seriously, what took me so long? :roll:

http://feltedhatworkshop.blogspot.com

Happy knitting!

Diane

carolynrknits
10-04-2007, 10:01 AM
We have a new colorway for our hand dyed yarns at www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. It is called Black Butterfly and features black with accents of red, orange and yellow. All of our yarns are available in 100 gram skeins in either fingering weight or sport weight. Thanks!

jeanius80
10-04-2007, 05:18 PM
just added 4 skeins in my etsy shop! :)

skye4
10-05-2007, 04:42 AM
i have just added hand made childrens knitting needled.with hot pink smiley face.
you can find them on here at
on the new accessories page!!

rorygilmore
10-06-2007, 10:39 AM
I added two new Sock yarns from my Flowers Collection on my etsy shop!

Brrlracinbt
10-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Sale in my etsy shop! I have sock yarns on sale, stitch markers on sale and a kit on sale!
Check 'em out!
knitfitknitting.etsy.com

CountryNaturals
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
My new website is http://easy-knit-crochet.com/. I don't sell anything. I just share my latest projects, ideas, and links.

This site is a spinoff from my Country Naturals knitting pages. I invite you all to come by and check it out.

If you use any of my ideas I'd love to post photos of them.

If you have a knitting/crochet website, I'd also love to swap links.

Happy knitting, everyone. :knitting:

bristolknits
10-10-2007, 11:58 AM
:knitting: Good Afternoon,
I now have a new website, Carol Bristol Designs (http://carolbristoldesigns.com)
New patterns: The Penelope Tote,The Hearth Bowl, and
Merry Minis Felted Miniature Purse Ornaments for the holidays.
Please stop by for a visit, and get a start on the holiday knitting. My Quick To Felt Gifts pattern is perfect for getting a head start. The Poinsettia Plant is a wonderful holiday decoration!
Carol Bristol
Carol Bristol Designs
Creative Knit and Felt Patterns
www.carolbristoldesigns.com

norma
10-18-2007, 01:22 PM
Hi to all the lefties:

I wanted let eveybody know that my web site and first video in a series
Called, Beginning Knitting for Left-Handed Knitters is available.

I really believe this video will help our elite group of lefties.
Check it out.

My web site is : www.knittingleft.com (http://www.knittingleft.com/)

Love to have feedback.

Hugs,
Norma Jean

sandrasingh
11-11-2007, 09:35 AM
Hello Everyone,
I'm running a great special on Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock.
Great price on this wonderfully soft sock yarn! Many colorways to choice from.
https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/product_info.php?cPath=130&products_id=1488
Thanks,
Sandra Singh
877/519-1693
https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/images/uploads/sock.jpg

I`mfromUkraine
11-12-2007, 09:11 AM
Hello! I`m from Ukraine and visited this site by chance. It`s nice site and, as I can see, there r a lot of people with "gold hands" :thumbsup:
I like knitting and crocheting very much and I`ve been working in this sector for 3.5 years.
I wanna show u exclusive models of hand made wear from Ukrainian designers.
White collection: http://sheru.com.ua/sheru/index.php?cPath=141_142&osCsid=f747ea787310b6ceebfb8eff3f594996

Flower collection: http://sheru.com.ua/sheru/index.php?cPath=141_143&osCsid=f747ea787310b6ceebfb8eff3f594996

these links from my web-site that is in russian language.:teehee:

It`ll be nice if U share something with me :woot:

:aww:

norma
11-12-2007, 12:14 PM
I know there are worthy knitting-related businesses that many of us would love to hear about and check out. I invite small businesses who want to tell others about their websites to do so on this thread where I hope your business will be well received by others!

Let's keep our comments useful to visitors of these places. Suggestions to business owners can be emailed to them. Back and forth discussions should be on a new thread. Thanks! :)

Best wishes to all you budding business-people in the knitting world! I hope we'll all support friendly small businesses as we can, because it improves the quality of life for everyone! :heart:
My new website
Hi to all
I wanted to let eveybody know that my web site and first video in a series
Called, Beginning Knitting for Left-Handed Knitters is available.

I really believe this video will help our elite group of lefties.
:knitting:

My web site is : www.knittingleft.com (http://www.knittingleft.com/)

Love to have feedback.

Hugs,
Norma Jean

carolynrknits
11-18-2007, 08:41 AM
We are having a Holiday Sale. From now until November 30th all yarn will be on sale for 25% off!! Use coupon code SY25 when you check out and all yarn will be discounted 25%. Buy yourself and your favorite knitter or crocheter some yarn and save yourself some cash. It’s our way of saying a big Thank You to our wonderful customers.

(Make sure you use the coupon SY25, or the checkout system won’t know to apply the discount.)

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
CarolynR.

carolynrknits
11-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all!! We have just added hand painted roving
for all of you spinners and needle felters out there. Go check them
out at http://www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. There are three
colorways with more to be added within the next few days. (They are currently drying and will be ready by tomorrow.) All roving is hand
painted with acid dyes (the acid is white vingar). They are sold in
4 oz. braids for $12.00. Go to http://www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com
and be one of the first to see our new addition to our store.

We are also still having our Holiday Yarn sale. From nowuntil November 30th all yarn will be on sale for 25% off!! Use coupon
code SY25 when you check out and all yarn will be discounted 25%.
Buy yourself and your favorite knitter or crocheter some yarn and
saveyourself some cash. It's our way of saying a big Thank You to our wonderful customers.

(Make sure you use the coupon SY25, or the checkout system won't know to apply the discount)

Thanks,
Carolyn R.
http://www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com

Foxyie
11-25-2007, 03:17 AM
hello! i've decided to sell some of my hand dyed recycled yarn on etsy.
come on over and see! The Fox Hop (http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5274932)

Radhaheath
11-25-2007, 04:01 AM
hi my name radhaheath do you have any more needles to sell i could be interested or knitting patterns. thanks.
i live in Australia fair distance between us but nothing is
impossible if all works out. thank you.

carolynrknits
11-29-2007, 07:48 AM
There are just a couple of days left of our 25% off all yarn sale at www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. We have beautiful hand dyed yarn in 100% superwash merino in both fingering and sport weight available. There are 14 colorways of the Variegated Multis and 8 Semi Solids. Take adavantage of this great opportunity before time runs out!

We also have hand painted merino roving for the spinners and needle felters out there.

Thanks,

Carolyn R.

Limey
12-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi Folks

I've recently expanded my range of knitting accessories to include two new circular needles - one has a regular plastic cable and the other has a metal cable.

They're both incredibly flexible and can easily cope with Magic Loop knitting - the other thing of course, is that as one is metal and t'other is plastic, it's easy to tell them apart when knitting with two circs!

Anyway, I thought you might like a look at them and here's a link to my website:http://www.countonknit.com where you'll find more details.

Last mailing date from UK in time for Xmas is DECEMBER 10TH.

Thanks alot.

All the Best

Ellie

The.Knitter
12-02-2007, 05:14 PM
I can't seem to get that website to work. All I get is IE and not your website. Is there a problem with the site because of the weather?

DQ
12-02-2007, 05:28 PM
The link doesn't work :??

Try www.countonknit.com (http://www.countonknit.com)

:shifty:

Limey
12-02-2007, 08:57 PM
Hi Knitter

Sorry that the link didn't work I didn't paste it properly - sometimes I do too many things in a rush - one day I'll meet myself coming back.

Try this:http://www.countonknit.com
All the Best

Ellie

Limey
12-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Many thanks, Jen, for re-posting that link.

The phone rang while I was posting it and I didn't copy it properly.

Ellie

DQ
12-03-2007, 07:14 AM
No probs, I'm always happy to help :mrgreen:

hellokitty165
12-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi Ellie,

how much is shipping to send it to USA Zip code 53154

thanks

Limey
12-03-2007, 07:12 PM
Hi

Thanks for your enquiry about the shipping.

It doesn't matter where you live in the US, it's the same flat postal rate for all parts of the country.

Postage and packing is $4 (£2) airmail but I will combine postage for multiple items wherever possible to keep the cost as low as I can.

All the Best

Ellie

CindyH
12-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Hi everyone!

Many of my yarns have been marked down for the holidays - please check them out!

http://cherryblossomfibers.etsy.com

Thanks!
Cindy

Foxyie
12-31-2007, 01:26 AM
hello! i have some new hand dyed recycled (and a few unused) yarns in my etsy shop and for a limited time each order comes with a set of stitch markers!

http://foxyie.etsy.com

thanks! - foxyie

skye4
01-09-2008, 04:19 PM
i have started to sell kitting kits
for cupcake tea cosy,celebration cake,strawberry cupcakes.
more cupcake kits will be comming soon in diffrent colours

sandrasingh
01-11-2008, 10:18 AM
Lorna's Laces Lion & Lamb, Grace, Bullfrogs & Butterflies and Shepherd Bulky are all 40% Off!
https://id306.securedata.net/sandrasingh.com/merchantmanager/index.php?cPath=130&mmsid=e8d21fb5de95abe9aedbb9f986d41cf7

Thanks for browsing! :woot:

rnmcgovern
01-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Hello,
I am new to this site, so I hope I am doing this correctly. I have been raising 4 Alpaca and have 54 skeins of 100% natural, home grown yarn. It comes in grey (9 skeins), black (13 skeins), dark brown (16 skeins) and light brown (16 skeins). Please respond if you would like to purchase some. It is all worsted, 3 ply, and each color has slightly different yards per skein.

Thanks,
Karen

Jen17
01-14-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi,
Do you have a Website?
How many yards are there per skein about?
How much per skein?
Thanks,
Jen

jammon0070
01-15-2008, 01:57 AM
:) we have just launched our new website, and are very exited please stop by and check it out .nice site design ,great productrowan, debbie bliss sweatermaker etc nice . please let us know what ewe think , (www.uptownyarns.com )

jammon0070
01-15-2008, 12:26 PM
hi we are proud to let all get a glimpse of our new site we hope all will be pleased . drop us a line to let us know.10% off till mar11(www.uptownyarns.com ) thanks for the posting;)

LeftOutKnitter
01-16-2008, 02:20 PM
Left Handed Knitting
After years of requests from the gnittink group on Yahoo, I finally made a DVD that shows 2 methods for left-handed knitters that yield straight stitches (combination method is not covered).
www.leftoutknitter.com
I've got good reviews on Ravelry and they're totally unsolicited. Please share the site with any and all lefties you know. And do not criticise left-handed knitting please, it's simply another way to make great fabric.

misstialouise
01-16-2008, 10:07 PM
I have opened an Etsy Store at http://vintagegrrl.etsy.com.

At the moment I only have stitch markers up, but there will be more goodies being added (including bags and some accessories) continually over the next few months!

rjustnes
01-21-2008, 12:44 AM
Hi there,

I started looking on Ebay for some yarn to finish a project I had started and run out of yarn for. then they discontinued the color I needed, so I had to look elsewhere. You'd be surprised to see what you can find . . . and pretty cheap too if you're patient.

I started selling extra yarn as a hobby and now it's turned into more of a business.

But check it out, you never know what you might find!
--Becky

katiebug081504
01-22-2008, 09:05 PM
I just opened my Etsy Store! I'm giving away a set of stitch markers to celebrate the grand opening. Visit http://mustkeepknitting.wordpress.com for the contest. Visit http://mustkeepknitting.etsy.com for the store!

katiebug081504
01-26-2008, 01:53 PM
Just to update, I've got a few yarns and stitch makers, and a scarf pattern up!

marlajap
02-05-2008, 10:11 PM
Fellow KHers: My good friend Lisa, who is a newbie knitter, is also an expert seamstress. She made me this cute little project bag today. This is the casual-wear project bag, you could say. I like it a lot. I find that, when working with dpns, in particular, I can place my yarn and such in the bag, put the straps over one arm, and knit, knit, knit as I stand around on break at work, or wander through my house, etc.

Let me know what you all think, either through replies here or by private mail. I would like to know whether these are marketable before Lisa starts hawking them to the LYS in our area and/or tries opening an etsy store. I will post more pics when Lisa finishes the matching needle roll she's working on for me. :)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2196/2244834447_3f49c00ef1_m.jpg http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2124/2245636850_3dc52b72b2_m.jpg

jeanius80
02-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I am so excited! I recently created a blog for selling my handdyed yarns (I also plan on offering fibers and handspun yarns too)!

Please check it out! I have 3 sock/fingering weight yarns, and 2 dk/sport weight yarns. All have been dyed with professional acid dyes. I am hoping to add much more in the next couple months, so check back often :mrgreen:

http://absolutejeaniushanddyed.blogspot.com/

jeanius80
02-09-2008, 10:01 PM
:inlove: Come check it out! I am selling my handdyed yarns (and soon fibers/ handspun) through my shop blog (http://absolutejeaniushanddyed.blogspot.com/)! Please stop by, leave comments, and maybe fall in love ;)

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2034/2253955674_9acae37dbe.jpg (http://absolutejeaniushanddyed.blogspot.com/)

I am hoping to find more time to spin, so i can share the yummy goodness of handspun! And hey, if all else fails, i can always destash my fibers too :teehee:

aowens83
02-11-2008, 02:30 AM
Hey we are selling hand dyed wool and alpaca yarns! Check us out!!

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5571572

aowens83
02-11-2008, 02:38 AM
Hi, so we just opened our yarn store, all hand dyed wool and alpaca yarns by myself and best friend, and we'd love to know what you think...

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5571572

Thanks tons!

feministmama
02-11-2008, 12:13 PM
A new store! How fun! Everything looks great. good luck to you:cheering:

aowens83
02-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Thanks so much!! LOL we are super excited! Do you have any suggestion, or any advice?

skye4
02-18-2008, 05:13 PM
just to let you no yarn and beads have been added!
and some more knitted cakes
6 tea cosy will be added soon

hope you will take a look!!

skye4
02-18-2008, 05:21 PM
just to let you no,iam selling knitting kits for cupcakes,tea cosy,celebration cake everthing you need for them (no needles)as most people have them!
hope you will have a look!
thank you

Secksiebrat
03-13-2008, 11:11 AM
My parents ebay store has a BUNCH of vintage knitting and crochet yarns. I found a person here in town that ran a yarn store a couple years back and she sold a bunch (10 trashbags full) of different yarns and crochet thread.
If you see something you like, they will combine shipping and sometimes even willing to entertain offers! Some of this yarn would be great for charity projects and a lot of the auctions have the same dye lot. So you can find what you need for a good summer project!
http://stores.ebay.com/RJO-Enterprises-EStore
~danielle~

bcparker
03-23-2008, 10:36 AM
I found a great source for Alpaca yarn! Aardwolfalapacas.com breed their own alpacas, sheer, spin and hand-dye their yarn. They will even custom dye the yarn if you'd like. When ordering from them, you can see the the alpacas that the yarn comes from too! They are really awesome to deal with too! The yarn is wonderful! Check them out!!!

http://www.aardwolfalpacas.com/Store/Yarn.html

carolynrknits
03-24-2008, 09:36 AM
This week we are featuring a Buy One Get One Free special at
http://www.SpinningYarnsOnline.com. Buy one skein of our beautiful hand dyed yarn and we will send you a skein of your choice absolutely free! (Limit 3 free skeins.) All you have to do is place your order and add the colorway, yarn weight (fingering or sport) and the name of this forum in the Customer Comments section when you checkout and we will include your free yarn (limit 3 free skeins) with your order. This offer is good until March 28th so don't delay!!

At http://SpinningYarnsOnline.com we feature hand dyed 100% superwash merino yarn in fingering and sport weight. There are beautiful Variagated Multis and Semi Solids. We also are proud to carry Know Knits bags and some really cute tape measures.

Thanks and Happy Knitting!

Carolyn R.
http://SpinningYarnsOnline.com

aimee02
03-24-2008, 03:52 PM
Announcing a new beginning to our business. We have just launched our website featuring all your favorite bags from the past and many new ones too. Ally and Nettie Totes showcases HANDMADE Upholstery Knitting bags, tote bags, and purses in all sizes and shapes. Handmade cherry and maple handles compliment our Knitting bags making them one of a kind collecitons pieces.. so take a look and hope you find something you like!! Thanks, Audrey and Gwen

http://www.allyandnettietotes.com

aroundtheom
04-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Hi Everyone I just opened Darn Good Yarn (http://www.darngoodyarn.com). I offer the best prices and the best quality recycled silk sari yarn on the web. It's Fair Trade and there is no child labor involved in this yarn's creation.

I get such great prices because I've been importing through my other business (Around the Om (http://www.aroundtheom.com)) for years. I think it's about time for knitters to have one source to find this great yarn at a great price everyday. 500g (450yds) is $37 and there is free shipping. Int'l orders are just $49. Are you part of a knitting group? Contact me at info@darngoodyarn.com and I can offer you a free venue to put your group info up.

knittingbymadi
04-22-2008, 08:54 PM
hello all
two new item on my boutique:cheering: the seven red different yarn shawl, and more! Also coming next week: the extravaganza green evening shawl
love & knitt
http://madisknitting.homestead.com/

BonnieBj
04-26-2008, 08:03 PM
cannot get your website to respond to clicking, so can't find out your prices in case I'd like to order

knittingbymadi
04-27-2008, 02:32 PM
hi
When you click on pictures its only for see better the pictures. Thats why I mention to email me any time for more information. I will be more then happy to respond. Pricing and mesurement will be come along, Its just take time to build the web.
So, email me for any info.
madibarrena@aol.com
Sincerely
Madi

MiaZilla
04-28-2008, 09:51 AM
Good god! That just about scared me to death! NEVR EVER EVER put music that starts playing automaticaly on a webpage (expetions MAY be made for a bands page or something like). Some popple listen to their own music while browsing, some pople prefer silence. Never force music on people! I had the sound way up high, your music was so loud it hurt my ears! If you MUST have music please please please make it so that your visitors can CHOOSE weather they want to listen to it or not. As it is I closed your website down as fast as I could, I didn't get to see a thing.

knittingbymadi
04-28-2008, 08:08 PM
I don't have any control in your computer volume, first. If you don't want to listen to the music on my web, its ok to me. If you don't want to see my creation (for any reason) thats fine as well. but, you email me for a critic, wile you did don't even watch a little be my creation, that worry's me. My web its not only for one person, its for many. beside, I can control the volumen of the music, and, more; I love music in all their forms, and like me, many people does.

Jan in CA
04-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I don't care for music on websites either, but some people like it so let's just agree to disagree and let this go and get back to the original topic. Thank you.

knittingbymadi
05-10-2008, 02:31 PM
hi all
I am adding to my web site:gentlemen set ( scarf and cap )and the
fushiaberry set for ladies this week end. But, the green extravaganza shawl its on now.
hope you like them
love & knit

MarisaLoveCat
05-31-2008, 07:06 AM
Anybody has ever bought from www.8season-knitting.com? Bamboo Knitting needles and knitting supplies there are stupid cheap! Anyone has bought there before? Please share me with your experience there! I want to buy there!
Thank you!

knittingbymadi
05-31-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.madisknitting.homestead.com/

Hi all: New Item on my fashion collection: The Lasse-Rio Shawl, The Lasse-Yellow shawl & the The Lasse-Rose Shawl. Also coming soon
my new Poncho Design, we did have fun calculating the stitches: 33,064 stitches. Enjoy!

skye4
06-01-2008, 03:45 PM
hi all,i have croched food patterns in stock now

also comming soon merino wool&knitted gifts to!!

Rubie
06-10-2008, 10:22 AM
Hello. I have looked at the site. Super cheap! But I cannot figure out postage to the USA. It looks pretty high if I did it right. Have you ordered? I think they have an E-Bay store too. HTH Rubie

aroundtheom
06-17-2008, 04:17 PM
Hi Everyone, I opened up http://www.darngoodyarn.com (http://www.darngoodyarn.com/) I offer free shipping on all orders and I specialize in Premium Recycled Silk Sari Yarns which are fairly traded and child labor free. Thanks for checking it out. I have a little section there called "The Spin" if you'd like to just comment too!
Namaste,
Nicole

Rubie
06-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Please tell us how to find your store. Is it E-bay or Etsy? Thanks

knittingbymadi
06-30-2008, 05:47 PM
Hi All
I continued to improve every week my web site, is so much fun!
I add this week of 4th of July the Lasse-B & W shawl, and two drop stitch scarf out of bamboo and cotton. Also the pom pom poncho is online now! ( 33063 stitches )
Was fun to count!
Have fun
Happy 4th of July

Tropicflower24
07-08-2008, 02:36 PM
I am starting a business (no site yet, but when I get the money for the fees it will be *official*) of making custom fit socks.

knittingbymadi
07-31-2008, 05:25 PM
Hi all:
I been add in new Item on my boutique online. And please! dont exitated to conctact me for any information> Visite my boutique online for the new Item
The Black Swan Scarf, The Blue night Shawl, my sumer tops, the modern girl set and more
click in the link bellow to visite Madi's website
hope you enjoy this gorgeus July weather.
Well, I do!
Enjoycloud9

knitasha
08-01-2008, 06:57 PM
Something may be wrong with the link. I've tried it several times and it crashes my browser (Firefox) every time.

Tropicflower24
08-01-2008, 08:14 PM
It opened, but I don't think firefox likes her site. Sorry Madi!

knittingbymadi
08-03-2008, 03:31 PM
hi tropicflower24
I am so sorry about that. If I am logging on AOL, crush as well. But if a log to internet explorer its perf fine, runs great. I may have to complain to the web site company about that. Sorry and good luck

knittingbymadi
08-03-2008, 03:32 PM
hi nitasha
you right, as I said before I must complain to the web company.
with internet explorer I open my web myself and runs great. sorry about that and good luck

Foxyie
08-22-2008, 03:41 AM
hello hello

my b-day :present: is this weekend so i'm celebrating a bit by marking down every item an additional 5% to 20% at The Fox Hop (http://foxyie.etsy.com)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e315/foxyie/etsymini2.jpg

thanks for looking! :balloons:

Lousli
08-30-2008, 01:51 PM
I've opened up a small Etsy shop with hand dyed yarn and spinning fiber. Please come and have a look!

http://www.lesleyluu.etsy.com

DaphneC
09-05-2008, 10:51 AM
Hi everybody! I'm embarrassed to admit I can't knit a stitch -- that gene ssems to have passed me by -- but I CAN build websites, so I built one for my mom, who some of you may know. Ginger Bladen, who designs Ginger Originals yoke sweater patterns, hats, cardigans, teddybear sweaters, and other cool stuff -- I got to serve as a model/test subject a LOT!

I wanted to invite you to stop by her website at http://www.gingeroriginals.com and check out her patterns! It's the only authorized source for Ginger Originals patterns on the 'net. Please stop by!

-- Daphne

knitwit99344
09-24-2008, 01:45 AM
We're closing out the knitting side of our business, years and years worth of valuable stock being sold off at incredible prices.

Books, yarn, yarn kits, etc. We're working on adding it to the website now: http://www.diannasembroidery.com

If there's something specific you're looking for that you don't see, just e-mail sales@diannasembroidery.com

silvia castillo
09-28-2008, 02:54 PM
Before I make any mistake, is it ok to post a link here on behalf of a friend of mine who just opened her online store for knitting and crochet patterns?

silvia castillo
09-28-2008, 03:49 PM
We have just launched our new website with lots of beautiful and very reasonably priced knitting and crochet patterns in English/Spanish/Norwegian (all in one). Stop by and tell us what you think;)

www.happyknitting.com (http://www.happyknitting.com)

KnittinMitchie
10-01-2008, 11:16 AM
www.happyknitting.com here it is linked

and I can't get the patterns to come up in English.

MGM
10-01-2008, 04:46 PM
Well, ok, I'll tell you about my knitting business. It's not really a business per se and it not just about knitting. It's my website www.HookedOnNeedles.com which I started in June 2008. As you might guess by the name, it's about all things 'needles' or 'hooks'. I don't sell anything on it, but I do have some ads on my site to help defray the cost of running the site. Every little click helps!

Anyway, I post every day and try to keep things interesting. The latest fun thing is a fall giveaway which you can enter until Oct 14. On the sidebar, you will find links to all my articles broken down by category, or you can look in the archives if you want to read the posts as they were published. So come on over and check it out. It won't cost you a thing!

MGM
www.HookedOnNeedles.com

CountryNaturals
10-18-2008, 07:44 PM
Here is a link to my OLA auction for a handmade (crochet) travel bed for a small dog or a cat.

http://www.onlineauction.com/index.php?page=auction:view_item&auction_id=861312&auction_name=Hand%20Crochet%20Small%20Dog%20Cat%20 Soft%20Travel%20Bed

This is a charity auction. All proceeds go to:

http://loveyourpetexpo.com

If you'd like me to make you one in a different color, let me know. The price is the same.
If you'd rather make your own, just give me a nudge. I've been meaning to post the directions on my website, but I have a terrible case of the lazies right now. If there's any interest in this pattern, I'll get it done -- I promise! (The pattern will be free.) :hug:

CountryNaturals
10-18-2008, 08:43 PM
Here is a link to my yarn & craft auctions at OnlineAuction.com.

http://www.onlineauction.com/index.php?page=auction_house:main&user_id=34424&parent_id=904

Thanks for looking. :hug:

Dragonmum2
10-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Thanks to CountryNaturals! She gave me the link here!! I also sell at OLA. I'm just a small-time seller, not a "yarn store"; my yarn sales are stash reduction - and I know y'all know about stash!! or Hoard, as it is known in Dragon-speak http://fc78.deviantart.com/fs10/i/2006/114/0/a/uh_a_dragon_____by_ShadowMagius.gif

If you click on my siggie, it will take you to one of my vintage yarn auctions. Here's link to my OLA store, Dragonmum's Hoard (http://tinyurl.com/5v924q). I am slow at listing and there's more where that came from...My craft room, that is http://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Cats-and-Dogs/cat-playi.gifhttp://www.smileyshut.com/smileys/new/Cats-and-Dogs/minicat-2.gif

Not only do I have yarn, but fabric, craft patterns and vintage knitting & crochet magazines. If you're looking for a magazine back issue from the '70s and I don't have it listed, email me - I only have a tiny number of what I have listed (it's not my day job! ;) )

CountryNaturals
10-23-2008, 08:43 PM
Great to see you here, Dragon. I just finished reading 12 pages of hints in the General Knitting section (when I should have been working on my OLA listings). I may just have to take the rest of the year off and just knit until after Christmas, then get back to work.

croknitter
10-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi, i've just set up a little site for my mother-in-law(84) who loves to knit and crochet. I think she'll love this site. Thanks for the opportunity.
Chris

http://croknit.bravehost.com/

CountryNaturals
01-01-2009, 06:38 PM
I finally finished listing all the yarn I can't use from my Christmas bonanza. This is a blowout sale. If my prices are too high, please make an offer. It all has to go.

http://www.onlineauction.com/index.php?page=search%3Asearch_advanced&word=countrynaturals+yarn&category_id=0

AAngels
01-08-2009, 11:35 PM
I am so excited, starting a new shop on line shop.
Please visit it!!:woot:

Been knitting like crazy:knitting:

Will be adding items as I go time permits.

AAngels.etsy.com

Thanks
Kathy

galadriel
01-09-2009, 05:08 PM
I am fairly new to knitting, i have only been doing it for about a year now. I have made scarfs and hats and socks for just about everyone I know. I always give them as gifts and have never let anyone pay me for them, i figure that I am going to be doing it anyways so I should just give the items to my friends. Now I have several people who are "friends of friends" or people that i don't know that are asking how much I would charge to make their children scarfs or hats or whatever the item is. I have no idea what a reasonable amount is to charge! Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't want to sound greedy but at the same time I don't want to give them away to people I don't even know! I would love some help, thanks.
Oh, the only items I would ever sell are hats, socks and scarves (not confident enough on anything else http://www.knittinghelp.com/forum/images/smilies/aug08_028.gif
:aww:

AAngels
01-11-2009, 12:42 AM
I think this is where I am suppose to be.
I am so excited about my on line store.
I have knitted items as well as candles.
Check it out.

AAngels.etsy.com :woot:

I have been knitting like crazy:knitting:

Hope all of you can check it out

Thank u
Kathy
AAngels Shop
Kathy, Knows, Knots and Knits

skye4
01-14-2009, 02:46 PM
i been adding new tea cosy knitting patterns to my website
also there new knitted tea cosys.
new knitting kits will be comming soon
hope you will have a look please

karne
01-30-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi - I'd like to invite all of you to visit my new website Play Yarn Dash (http://www.playyarndash.com) and sign up to play. It's free and you'll be eligible to win prizes.

Quilters have had their shop hops for a long time, now it's time for us yarnies to have our own! We call ours a Dash. You'll be visiting 30 yarn shops of different kinds and searching for the FOUND graphic. It'll be easy to find and you'll get to know all kinds of different yarn sites. And you could win prizes! :)

Come and sign up, and spread the word!!!

Karen Gass

MAmaDawn
02-20-2009, 09:52 AM
I have opened a studio on Art Fire for stitch markers....

Add something pretty to your already pretty work....

http://BlueRidgeCreations.artfire.com

IcelandicWool
02-20-2009, 07:39 PM
Hi all
I just started my wool store a week ago and it has been a total success this few days that it has been open. I opened it on Etsy www.theicelandicwool.etsy.com and there I only sell high quality Icelandic wool.

I have Light-wool, unspun yarn, unspun wool (as for spinning and felting), Einband (special wool for very lightweighted garments and crocheting), books on the subject and more.. All the yarn does come in beautiful colors and there will be more;)

If you are interested you can all check by, I am offering FREE shipping worldwide in February and also 5 FOR 4 on all items, So great deals:o)

Thanks all hope you take a look and don't hesitate to send me message if you have any questions..

Gudrún
www.theicelandicwool.etsy.com

SweaterGirlKnit
03-14-2009, 12:53 AM
I am launching a brand new Vintage Knitting website called: www.SweaterGirlKnit.com . The site includes free patterns and patterns for sale, my Vintage Knitting blog, plus helpful resource links (most notably to this site!).

I hope to keep it fun, informative and useful. Since I'm just getting going I would LOVE any constructive feedback.

I am also eager to find other website/blog owners who would be interested in exchanging links (let's get ourselves higher on that google index, shall we?)!

Thanks!

jedsjoy
03-26-2009, 12:16 PM
Hi,

I'm Jeanette and I have an Etsy store where I sell snag free stitch markers, row counters and row counter bracelets for knitting and crochet!:knitting:

My store is Jeds Joy (http://www.jeanettejed.etsy.com)

Come visit me! If you tell me you found me from this site I will give you free shipping!

AuntieAnnie
04-04-2009, 12:28 AM
We are new to this forum and excited to see so many knitters!
Auntie Annies Stuff.com sells natural yarn. I am not a knitter, so seeing these incredible yarns turned into creative works is stunning to me.

As you progress in your knitting and if you are searching natural yarns we hope you'll stop by.
Happy knitting from Auntie Annie!

aimee02
04-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Hi, My sister and I have been sewing for many years but it wasn't until about four years ago we started making knitting bags and totes. We have a website now and are trying to become a familiar name in the knitting world.... We been at Stitches East the last three years and have met many nice people who have given us positive feedback about our bags. Take a look and maybe you might find something you like.

Gwen and Audrey

http://www.allyandnettietotes.com

needledamage
05-19-2009, 07:49 PM
Take a look at my shop on zazzle.com - Needle Damage Apparel. Let me know what you think. Hip new designs for both guys and gals with a passion for knit & crochet.

lotusyarns
06-02-2009, 03:58 AM
We have lots of yarns in natural white that are suitable for handdyeing, including cashmere,cashmerino, silk, bamboo, cotton and blended yarns. Anyone who are interested in them, pls feel free to contact me.woohoo:

Foxyie
06-11-2009, 07:44 AM
The Fox Hop (http://foxyie.etsy.com) is having a yart sale! June 11 - june 14th

Buy one Handspun yarn and get the second for 40% off!

all discounts are taken before shipping and yarn already on sale is included!

burnaby
06-12-2009, 12:41 AM
Hello everyone, I have just finished building my website besthandknitting.com -well, not only for knitting but crochet too. I have over 2000 downloadable vintage knitting and crochet patterns (http://www.besthandknitting.com/vintage-pattern/cat_5.html).
Pop by for a visit if you like vintage patterns!

:muah:
Linda

Kiraanndesigns
08-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Hi

My name is Clare and I my mom taught me to knit when I was about 5 years old. I have just started my own jewelry design business and have been trying to think of something I could make that would be of interest to people who love to knit as I do.

Visit my store at www.kiraanndesigns.etsy.com to see the line of stitch markers I have come up with. Some of the designs feature Swarovski Crystal and all are made with love and care.

Mention this post on knittinghelp.com and receive 20% off for the rest of 2009. I am also starting loyalty scheme where anyone who purchases 5 items over $5.00 from my store in the next 5 months will recieve a $10.00 gift certificate to spend in my Etsy store.

Thanks for looking
Clare
www.kiraanndesigns.etsy.com

nzparadisewool
08-13-2009, 06:42 AM
Hi everyone,

We are from New Zealand and we'd like to introduce you our online store NZ Paradise Wool. We offer you a wide range of luxurious high quality possum, merino, alpaca & leather products all proudly made in New Zealand.

From knitwear, leather clothes, handbags, wallets, sheepskins to blankets & duvets, we have them all.

Embrace yourself, your family and your friends with the comfort of natural fibres - the gifts of the God. NZ Paradise Wool is your one-stop shop where you can reach New Zealand’s innovative and unique products. Happy shopping at NZ Paradise Wool.

website: www.nzparadisewool.com (http://www.nzparadisewool.com)

skye4
08-13-2009, 01:16 PM
hello,i just been adding new tea cosy patterns to the website
http://www.trulyscrumptiousknittedfood.co.uk/

trulyscrumptious has got a new look to
enjoy!!
nicola

Jelsa
10-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Hi!
A great new site is up: Knit Kit Jewelry (knitkitjewelry.com)
Easy to use kits for knitting jewelry with wire, great instructions, really nice designs. The kits come with nice clasps, beads, wire, everything you need except the needles.
It looks very impressive, but is so much easier than you think, and there is a range of difficulty levels.

Best,
Jelsa

4asong
10-18-2009, 09:50 PM
I have some really fun patterns for sale at www.4asong.etsy.com, and more coming soon. If you haven't gotten into knitting for newborn photography, you really should have a look! --Angie

bsh8rc
02-16-2010, 05:17 PM
I sell my hand dyed yarn creations (as well as other knitting supplies) at Autumn Fibers (http://www.etsy.com/shop/autumnfibers) on etsy. Very reasonable prices and I love custom orders!

chabbyshane
02-19-2010, 04:28 PM
Check out this beautiful scarf I just knitted...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41044940

chabbyshane
02-25-2010, 02:47 PM
Here is the link to the pictures and a description follows!!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41398100

This cream colored hat is handmade with a cable pattern all around.
The top of the hat is gathered and tied with a bow.
Perfect for Easter!! The last picture is of this hat folded in half to be used as a neck warmer for adults.

Materials:
This super soft chunky yarn is 100% acrylic.
The bow is basic grosgrain ribbon. The color shown is a striking raspberry color. The pictures don't do it justice.

CARE: It is machine washable and dryable. I always recommend hand wash & lay flat to dry.

SIZE: Toddler to 5 years old.