PDA

View Full Version : Reeeeally frustrated with S 'n B Pattern Errors

knitqueen
07-09-2005, 07:22 PM
I am making the Later Gator Mittens for my kids from Stitch 'n Bitch Nation. I made the smallest size, found out about a pattern correction from this site (http://www.bust.com/knithappens/) and went on my merry way. It came out fine, but too small for my kids. SO, I proceed to go on and make the medium size, and I am running into problem after problem. The number of stitches and the increases just don't add up properly. I am finding it really frustrating. Has anyone else had problems with mistakes in this book????? I mean, it's one thing to have mistakes and provide corrections to those mistakes, but I'm finding mistakes that aren't listed. Grrrrrrr :??

foldedbird
07-14-2005, 08:58 PM
You and about 30 others with this very same problem. There's a thread at knithappens.com (the site for the book, you can also google) about this pattern. Prepare yourself for disappointment. Sorry...

Denise

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-14-2005, 10:59 PM
yeah, I try to post about the pattern errors every few weeks. You'd think they'd offer some kind of printed leaflet or something so people can put it in their books.

foldedbird
07-15-2005, 04:27 AM
Last I read, the designer couldn't be contacted to finish putting the 'fine touches' on the pattern...