PDA

View Full Version : What am I gonna do?!

rebecca
07-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Okay, I was going to learn the toe up construction technique for socks and 2 socks on 2 circs. I have printed the tutorials for each. Before I have a chance to decide...My circs arrived!! Now I don't know which one to do 1st!! Oh My.
FYI....www.yarn-store.com she has all sorts of goodies and is in Oregon, I'm on the Southeast coast...I ordered my circs Fri and they arrived today (Mon.)!! Very reasonable, too....give the store a look
Now....which do I try 1st?! I don't want to do both at once, gave that a thought and decided against it.
DECISIONS, DECISIONS, DECISIONS.....OH MY!!!

amy
07-25-2005, 09:12 PM
:shock: OMG, Rebecca, you just made a post without a single emoticon!! ...You must really be in a state. Are you sure you're feeling well?

:roflhard:

;)

amy
07-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Here's one for you!....

http://img117.exs.cx/img117/5279/m2vhelp.gif

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-25-2005, 11:18 PM
:roflhard: Amy's right!!!!!!!!!

rebecca, start them both at the same time!!!!!!!!!!! do a little bitta one... then a little bitta the other... that a bitta mora one... and a bitta morea the other. That's what i do... course that's why i never finish anything besides bags :-)

KellyK
07-25-2005, 11:51 PM
WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THE REAL REBECCA?!?!? :mad:

LisaD715
07-25-2005, 11:53 PM
I vote for the toe ups.....I can't wait to see them..lol :XX:

rebecca
07-26-2005, 01:56 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: you are right....I just didn't have a clue as to what to do!!! :rollseyes: I'm back, no worries, no worries....but you see how my dilemma had me going, right?!
:thinking: I believe, after thinking is over, that I agree with Lisa, the toe up contruction, 1st.
Of course, I have a project to finish and another to do before I can even begin on a sock...IMAGINE :shock: SOCK WITHDRAWAL!!
Hilde, Hilde, Hilde...you know that I am a monogamous knitter, true to one project at the time :rollseyes: really, I'm still me; regardless of the lack of emoticons when I was in my SOCK SHOCK STATE....lol. I would go far crazier than I am now if I had all those projects on the needles like ya'll can do. There is something wrong with me...I think that I am lacking the multi-knit knitting desire that most knitters have...I wonder if :?? it's biological or environmental?! LOL :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: ya'll know that those new to the forum are going to think that I've lost my mind :oo: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
;) One never knows...........