PDA

View Full Version : AWESOME tote bags!

KellyK
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
DH & I had a date at Pierogi Fest in Whiting, Indiana today....as always, Im thinking of my KH friends...

There was a separate section along the festival route for craft vendors....a lady was selling handmade totes & backpacks.

These totes are AWESOME! The COLORS! They are VERY sturdy and stand up by themselves! PLUS, they have 6 pockets lining the inside. Now....the BEST part..... UNDER 30 BUCKS!!!! And, she does custom work! And she ships!

All the bags she had there had zippers, which I dont like because they snag yarn. SO she can make them with these big, sturdy snaps. AND, we were talking about yarn-threading loops for the inside.

Here's her contact info:
Joann Slawinski
slawinski@earthlink.net

KellyK
07-31-2005, 11:47 AM
I just thought Id better cross-post this to Buy/Sell/Swap in case.....I really hope I can get this lady some business! She was SO nice!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
07-31-2005, 12:16 PM
Does she have a website, or just email? Company name? Anything searchable so we can look at the bags up close (i love your pics tho :-) )

KellyK
07-31-2005, 12:20 PM
I asked her about a website...she said she wouldnt be able to keep up with demand if she had a website...but, she will communicate via emailed pics...

REALLY, though....these are AWESOME

benniesma
07-31-2005, 03:44 PM
Those sound great!

Hmm....my birthday is coming up. Oh huuuuusband!!!!!!!

KellyK
08-01-2005, 08:07 AM
I just emailed Joann, and asked her to post a couple of pics of the "guts" of her bags, and a closeup or two....

Forgot to say...her company is called "Lazy Dog Designs" :rofling: With all the animal lovers here, she'll fit right in!