PDA

View Full Version : Kelly K!!!!

gimmesanity
09-12-2005, 09:08 PM
I though of you tonight..."Mommie Dearest" is on.
Kel, I'll have you know that you will forever pop into my mind whenever she yells, "No Wire Hangers, EVER!!!"

:roflhard:

MUAH!
~Sharon

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-12-2005, 09:47 PM
kk where the heck are you????? this post has been up for like THIRTY MINUTES!

Aby
09-12-2005, 10:47 PM
kk where the heck are you????? this post has been up for like THIRTY MINUTES! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Joel
09-12-2005, 10:53 PM

That's hilarious Hilde.... Although Ingrid hasnt responded yet either... so what's up with that?

Ingrid
09-12-2005, 10:54 PM

That's hilarious Hilde.... Although Ingrid hasnt responded yet either... so what's up with that?

Did I hear my name mentioned?

KellyK
09-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Thanks for thinking of me, GS.... :heart: That movie is SO funny, well, not really, but...

I sometimes go with a good friend to Show Tunes night at a gay bar in the city ...they have a big screen and show videos or clips from theater productions or movies or whatever, and everyone sings along, sometimes making up their own words. FUUUNNNNNN! :cheering: Well, they always play that "No wire hangers" bit & then the clip of Joan Crawford slapping Christina over and over and over & speed it up so by the time it is at its fastest, JC's (Joan's...NOT our Lord and Savior's) hand is almost VIBRATING across her face. HYSTERICAL. :roflhard: They also throw bar napkins when Evita is waving with her hanky from the balcony. And, instead of Oklahoma, they sing "You're doing fine, you're a homo...you're a homo, you're GAY" :roflhard:

Can those of you who have come to know me pretty well even IMAGINE an activity that makes me happier?????

And, for all of you other SILLY people, I DO work sometimes, you know! :roflhard:

feministmama
09-13-2005, 12:05 PM
And, for all of you other SILLY people, I DO work sometimes, you know! :roflhard:

really? I'm impressed. I do no work at all :shock:

KellyK
09-13-2005, 01:08 PM
I want YOUR job, then, Femmy!