PDA

View Full Version : OT-Too funny

Ingrid
09-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Joel brought up Peeps (the marshmallow chicks) on Amber's blog and it made me remember this (http://www.peepresearch.org/) site, and I wanted to share it with everyone. It's a riot!

aprildavis99
09-23-2005, 02:40 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Wait.... :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Ok. whooo. That was truly the most clever science project ever!!

feministmama
09-23-2005, 04:46 PM
You don't have to be scientist to know how NARLEY these things are :rollseyes:

BinkyKat
09-23-2005, 09:38 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
I would GLADLY fork over my taxes for this kind of research! Seriously funny stuff! I don't normally eat them, but is anyone sad for the ones left on the shelves after Easter???
Just wondering.... :thinking:

KellyK
09-23-2005, 10:27 PM
Peeps make me SHUDDER. :?

LisaD715
09-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I am sooooooooooooo NOT a Peeps fan, but my kids love them all stale and hard. They would cut a slit in them on Easter and put them on top of the fridge and leave them for a month, then eat them.....I was totally disgusted. I think they might get nasty here, much more humid.....

LisaD715
09-23-2005, 11:28 PM
I am sooooooooooooo NOT a Peeps fan, but my kids love them all stale and hard. They would cut a slit in them on Easter and put them on top of the fridge and leave them for a month, then eat them.....I was totally disgusted. I think they might get nasty here, much more humid.....

Vendie
09-24-2005, 08:30 AM
Check this one out too: Peeps at the Library...

http://www.millikin.edu/staley/fluff/peep_research.html

I found it humorous that the Library Director had to give a lecture to the peeps about innapropriate behavior in the library (remember that one Friends episode??)

Ingrid
09-24-2005, 09:34 AM
As I said on Amber's blog--this is tooooo funny! Thank you for sharing it! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I want to do fun stuff like that!

dustinac
09-24-2005, 09:38 AM
:help: ick Peeps!! Growing up every Easter mom would put them in our baskets and then my brother and me would do a swap.. He loveeeddd peeps and didn't like Chocolate yeahhh.. so I got his choc and he got my icky peeps... I do get them for my kids cause it just seems to be Easter tradition they don't care for them either but if you put toothpicks in them and then place them in the microwave they swell up looking like a sword fight!! :thumbsup:

My mom sent the kids the new choc. peeps GROSS but they do like these so who knows.. they are kitties so to my dismay no kitty sword fights have to wait for those bunnies again :D

cheesiesmom
09-24-2005, 12:40 PM
My two are full grown adults and I still have to buy peeps at easter. Then, they put them in the microwave to see whose blows up bigger.
They'd sooner die than actually eat them. Go figure. :rollseyes:

Ingrid
09-24-2005, 12:45 PM
That's probably how this whole "science project" started!