PDA

View Full Version : WAAAAAyyyy OT

feministmama
09-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Anyone ever seen those videos for cats? It's just like a half an hour film of birds. I hear cats love it. Anyone know where I can get one? (So my cats will stop playing with my yarn and watch TV instead!) :shock:

Danielle
09-23-2005, 05:40 PM
I've seen them at Petsmart and SuperPetz...Both VHS and DVD...

gimmesanity
09-23-2005, 06:42 PM
Our neighbor (we call her 'CrazyLady'....to her face...long story, but it suits her.) Anyways, she got it from the library and just copied it for her cats. They :heart: :heart: :heart: it! OMG, it's the funniest thing seeing her three cats sitting around the boob-tube watching hummingbirds.

KellyK
09-23-2005, 10:06 PM
We just put on Animal Planet or Dicovery for the pooches...they LOVE it, too! Acutally, our birdies perk up with all those noises, too!

feministmama
09-24-2005, 03:19 PM
Our neighbor (we call her 'CrazyLady'....to her face...long story, but it suits her.) Anyways, she got it from the library and just copied it for her cats. They :heart: :heart: :heart: it! OMG, it's the funniest thing seeing her three cats sitting around the boob-tube watching hummingbirds.

OOoo what's it called. I wanna do that too.

Ennormir
09-24-2005, 03:41 PM
I have a cd for cats...it has birds in the background and is REALLY ANNOYING. But I kept it because one song is done on the guitar, and I spent a few days figuring out how to play it.