PDA

View Full Version : now I've done it.....

bubba
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Since I browse the internet throughout the day while at work, today I landed on a website for a yarn store about two hours north of me. A short time later, I was on the phone reserving space in a class the Saturday after Thanksgiving for knitting a mobius basket, taught by Cat Bordhi. I have looked at her book several times, but have never purchased it, but I figured this is a grand way to start my vacation....I can hardly wait! I just love the hats and bags she has designed.

pat....is it November 26th yet????

KellyK
10-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Cat Bordhi HERSELF is teaching the class?? HOW VERY COOL! Cant wait to hear all about it! I wonder how many will be in the class....

bubba
10-12-2005, 04:41 PM
YES SHE IS!!! I asked the class size when I called and the woman told me it will be 12 at the most, and I was #7. Of course, at the price of the class (which lasts six hours) x 12, she will make a pretty penny!

I was kicking myself just yesterday because they are having a yarn/knitting convention in Seattle next spring and she is teaching three classes there, but they were already all full. I think the price of this one will be worth it for such a small class, because I'm sure that the ones at the convention would be quite large.

pat....is it November 26 yet????

rebecca
10-12-2005, 06:14 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Very very good for you! That sounds like so much fun!

feministmama
10-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I was kicking myself just yesterday because they are having a yarn/knitting convention in Seattle next spring and she is teaching three classes there, but they were already all full. I think the price of this one will be worth it for such a small class, because I'm sure that the ones at the convention would be quite large.

What convention!?!?! I'm in Portland, I can drive up there or take a train. Got a website?

bubba
10-13-2005, 02:12 AM
I have it written down at work and will try my best to post it here tomorrow!!!

pat...still waiting for November 26!!!

bubba
10-15-2005, 11:19 AM
The convention webpage is seattleknittingexpo.com and runs from 4/28-30, 2006. There are bunches of classes listed, along w/the vendors that will be there.

pat.