PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard from AMY!?!?

SoapDoc
10-19-2005, 11:16 PM
I can't wait any longer to hear how it went!! Has anyone heard from her???

How's her poison ivy doing?? How did she do?? How's Marnie doing....So many questions I have :)

TIA to anyone in the know.

humblestumble
10-19-2005, 11:43 PM
I haven't, but I am wondering the same thing! I wanna hear everything :) :happydance:

rebecca
10-20-2005, 11:35 AM
POISON IVY?! I didn't know that she had poison ivy, did she have it before taping :shock: ?!...that's what cover up makeup is for if she did!
I was just wondering about them, too!! I bet they are having 'girl' time and have FORGOTTEN all about us, as we sit @ our computers impatiently waiting the HEAR THE NEWS!!!! I'm so excited :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: I can harldy wait to hear :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:
Boy...aren't they just too 8-) cool 8-) ?!

Julie
10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
She just left for CA on Monday morning...so maybe she's not back yet?

MaryS
10-20-2005, 03:01 PM
It seems to me she said the taping was going to be on a Thursday, and

THAT'S TODAY! :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering:

So, hopefully we'll hear all the details soon! :thumbsup:

Mary

Marnie
10-20-2005, 03:46 PM
:heart: I saw Amy briefly and she looked great and reports a wonderful shoot. Her producer told me she LOVED working with Amy.

Contiknitter Kelly
10-20-2005, 04:05 PM
Thats good news.
By the way how'd your taping go Marnie? One of the knitsters for your show was a knitster with me last week. Her name was Kristin. Did you get to meet her?

rebecca
10-20-2005, 04:06 PM
:heart: I saw Amy briefly and she looked great and reports a wonderful shoot. Her producer told me she LOVED working with Amy.

That's wonderful...and how did YOUR SHOOT go, Marnie? We must have the details ;)

Marnie
10-20-2005, 04:09 PM
check out my bloggy post today
http://marniemaclean.com/words/words/html

It went really well, though I'm still pretty beat from it. My shoot was yesterday and I'm also a knitster for Shannon Okey's show (2 blog posts back) and the best part is, my little Panda girl is in her episode.
:thumbsup:

rebecca
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM
All sounds very exciting :cheering: :cheering:
I'm off to read your blog, you busy :XX: , you ;) !

KellyK
10-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Amy is back...she made a VERY short post in her blog thread with a promise to post more... We're all DYIN to hear, I know!!

Off to read Marnie's bloggy!

Contiknitter Kelly
10-20-2005, 06:35 PM
great story, great pics Marnie!

Marnie
10-20-2005, 06:39 PM
Thanks. :)
I don't know how the crew does it 5 days a week 12 hours a day for 3 weeks straight. I think I'd go completely gray, but for a day or two, it's a great time.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Amy's pics

SoapDoc
10-20-2005, 08:14 PM
She just left for CA on Monday morning...so maybe she's not back yet?

I don't think she is back, but she was going to try to post from CA for us. Guess she didn't get a chance, wahhhhhh!

SoapDoc
10-20-2005, 08:15 PM

Thanks, Marnie!! I am SOOOOO jealous you two got to meet in person!!! I wanted to carry Amy's bags, but she wouldn't hear of it!! :rofling: j/k

SoapDoc
10-20-2005, 08:25 PM
It went really well, though I'm still pretty beat from it.

So glad it went well, Marnie!! And that Panda!!! How ADORABLE is she???? Thanks for all the pictures too -- we love them!!

I never made the connection before, but if you used to have her as your avatar, we spoke last year a few times about knitting, I can't believe I never made the connection before!!

SoapDoc
10-20-2005, 08:26 PM
Amy is back...she made a VERY short post in her blog thread with a promise to post more... We're all DYIN to hear, I know!!

Thanks, Kelly!!! Off to check it out RIGHT NOW!!!

Marnie
10-20-2005, 10:07 PM
It went really well, though I'm still pretty beat from it.

So glad it went well, Marnie!! And that Panda!!! How ADORABLE is she???? Thanks for all the pictures too -- we love them!!

I never made the connection before, but if you used to have her as your avatar, we spoke last year a few times about knitting, I can't believe I never made the connection before!!

Yup, good ol' Panda, she did a great job. I am so excited she'll be on tv :D
Thanks for checking out my blogging and sending the happy doggy knitting tving vibe my way

D
10-20-2005, 11:22 PM
I have a feeling I missed something..
This is what happens when you disappear for a few weeks!

brendajos
10-20-2005, 11:48 PM
Go read Amy's blog and you will get the details. The short version is that Amy and Marnie just filmed episodes of the DIY show KNitty Gritty that will likely be aired next season. :thumbsup:

D
10-20-2005, 11:57 PM
I just got back from reading it.. sorry about that! That's awesome:) Thanks Brenda!

amy
10-21-2005, 01:22 AM
I've posted about the trip, finally! I got back at 1am last night, and after a day of catching up with CD orders and such, I've just posted.

Thanks for all the enthusiasm!

Marnie, it was SOOOOOOOO awesome to meet you finally!

Marnie is just as sweet and warm and bright and glowing in person as she is in computer land. I wish we had more time to hang out! NEXT YEAR. ;)

dustinac
10-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Marnie, thank you for posting your link to your blog really enjoyed reading it and looking at the photos.. I can't wait to see you and Amy's shows!! Off to read Amy's blog :thumbsup: