PDA

View Full Version : SCORE!!!! (The power of positive looking.)

Joel
10-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Wow! Ok... yesterday we went to a series of second-hand thrift shops. Usually, in those shops I take the kids and spend most of the time browsing the books while my wife goes and looks at everything else.

Well yesterday, while in the book section... we hit a very cool find....

Debbie Macomber's: The Shop On Blossom Street
(Hardcover in excellent condition) for $2.00

Yeah.... I'm kinda stoked. lol (Just wanted to share the good news find.)

aprildavis99
10-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Cool. :happydance: What a find. You never know what you're going to find that someone else didn't want. :thumbsup:

Have you read A Good Yarn yet? I just got it and can't wait to start. I loved the first one.

Jackie M.
10-23-2005, 02:24 PM
I've read both, but loved the first one more. Both are good reads.

jodstr2
10-23-2005, 02:27 PM
$2??? nice :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: !!!

I read "SCORE!!!! (The power of being positive looking.)
I was like - score, good looking... wtf is happily married to a very nice lady Joel doing trolling for babes?
sorry, I need more coffee

InterNette
10-23-2005, 05:58 PM
I love a good treasure hunt. I call my
thrift runs and and my flea market shopping my treasure hunting. I love a great bargain, makes your toes dance a bit and a twinkle in your eye and a big ole grin from ear to ear. Good job

feministmama
10-24-2005, 12:42 PM
AAAAAHHHH! I love when that happens! So now go play the lottery before your luck runs out :cheering:

Joel
10-24-2005, 01:19 PM
I havent read either of the books... Heck, I'm amazed I found this one. We go to thrift stores ALOT.

LOL Jodi... I so understand where you are coming from. Who knew pouring water through ground up beans would be so helpful in the morning?