PDA

View Full Version : OT- Free panties!

JessicaR
10-24-2005, 02:53 PM
While supplies last in the US only. Check it out!

http://www.fsisolutions.com/hanes/

kemp
10-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Cool! Thanks for the link :P

KellyK
10-24-2005, 07:20 PM
They dont have my size.... :(

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-24-2005, 10:08 PM
mine either! i don't care though, they're FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

KK, maybe if we both get a free pair, we can sew them together and share them!

:-)

KellyK
10-24-2005, 10:10 PM
Um....I love ya & feel CLOSE to you and all, Hild, but....um........

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?

mintdee
10-24-2005, 10:14 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:
Hilde can use one side then turn them inside out and its your turn :shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-24-2005, 10:22 PM
well, i don't actually WEAR panties... i just like to see how they look crumpled up in the corner :roflhard:

Ingrid
10-24-2005, 10:36 PM
well, i don't actually WEAR panties... i just like to see how they look crumpled up in the corner :roflhard:

Yup! Glad to see Hildie's back! :roflhard:

JessicaR
10-24-2005, 11:19 PM
They don't have your size? Two of them come in large. I'm hoping that is going to fit my fat a**.

Update - I went to the Hanes website, their large is a 7.

dustinac
10-25-2005, 08:44 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Motherly advice from my mom... No matter what you do always have fresh panties on ya never know when you will be in an accident and ya don't wanna be embarrassed cause your panties are not fresh... :shock: Now I ask her why was that sooo important to tell me when ya put fresh on every day?? :oops:

kemp
10-25-2005, 10:25 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: You guys crack me up (as usual)!

If you don't wear any, you wn't have that fresh problem ;)

koolbreeze
10-25-2005, 10:33 AM
ya'll trippin in here today! :roflhard: :roflhard:

lg is a size 7...uh oh. somebody might be getting some drawls for Christmas!

dustinac
10-25-2005, 11:39 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: You guys crack me up (as usual)!

If you don't wear any, you wn't have that fresh problem ;)

but then dh would think oohhh free access.. :fingerwag:

feministmama
10-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Since when is a large size 7? :?? Ugh! This knida stuff pisses me off. Free stuff is only avaiable to folks thin as a rail? So what are they trying to say? Hm? :rollseyes:

kemp
10-25-2005, 11:56 AM
Panties are not sized the same as regular clothes. I'm not sure about Hanes, but when I use to work at Victoria's Secret 5, 6, 7=S, M, L...granted their large then (this is years ago) probably fit up to a size 12 which really isn't very large. Wish clothing manufacturers would come to some kind of collective agreement on sizes!

JessicaR
10-25-2005, 01:04 PM
Well, if it makes you feel better I'm a size 22W jean and I wear size 7 but hey and under my inner tube of fat around my middle. If I wanted to pull them up to my middle I'd have to go larger. I just kinda let it all hang out ;)

amy
10-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Panties are not sized the same as regular clothes. I'm not sure about Hanes...

I only buy one kind of panty, and it happens to be Hanes Her Way. I hate to break it to you all, but I'm a size 7 in their underwear! Which is exactly what I take in pants, so their underwear appear to be sized like regular clothes.

Size 7 = "Large"? Puhleeeeeeeez! :rollseyes:

brendajos
10-25-2005, 01:24 PM
oh please...i saw a shirt recently that had a size 12 listed as an extra large. I was just trying to figure out what they would call a shirt that would fit over my girls! :shock:

Jan in CA
10-25-2005, 01:39 PM
Well, they only have large left in the chiffon bikinis.. and I uh, don't do bikinis anymore. :lol: I had to go with a medium french cut and we'll see if I can get them up. :rofling:

Lacedolphin
10-25-2005, 03:29 PM
You all are killing me over here! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling: :rofling: :roflhard:

They need to make more sizes,
small ( I don't eat or god really blessed me),
medium ( I eat healthy and never sit down)
large ( I splurge now and then ),
( extra large)I've had kids forget it hand me the goodies!!!!
( real curves) I've been married so long who gives a crap!!
(super curves) It's chocolate or murder, you pick!! ( this is my size,lol)

see, my sizing would be alot easier to follow!! :roflhard: :happydance:

kemp
10-25-2005, 04:50 PM
You all are killing me over here! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :rofling: :rofling: :roflhard:

They need to make more sizes,
small ( I don't eat or god really blessed me),
medium ( I eat healthy and never sit down)
large ( I splurge now and then ),
( extra large)I've had kids forget it hand me the goodies!!!!
( real curves) I've been married so long who gives a crap!!
(super curves) It's chocolate or murder, you pick!! ( this is my size,lol)

see, my sizing would be alot easier to follow!! :roflhard: :happydance:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I vote for your sizing system!

kome
10-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Okay... WAIT WAIT WAIT. A small could just be a person with no bootie. I mean... it's rare, but I seen it. And crap... I already put in a small because that's normally a size 5-7. *growls* I wear a 6, but sometimes I sneak into a 5 because of those low-cut jeans nowadays. :rollseyes: I can't STAND it when you can see a girls thong. GAH! Don't tease the men! Just show the crack already! :roflhard:

Jan in CA
10-25-2005, 08:11 PM
Okay... WAIT WAIT WAIT. A small could just be a person with no bootie. I mean... it's rare, but I seen it.

Okay, I am one of those with no bootie, but I've got plenty of hippie. Hehe :rofling:

sogrammatical
10-26-2005, 04:36 PM
Underwear is sized differently from pants. I've seen sizes running from 4 (XS) to 7 (L) where the 4s will fit a size 0 pants and I'm afraid I forget what sizes the 7 fits.

I don't know how they come up with these sizes. I think they just picked numbers out of a hat. I don't see why women's sizes can't be based on actual measurements, like men's sizes. It would sure make shopping for pants MUCH EASIER.

I'd like to know what they did with sizes 1-3.

kome
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Underwear is sized differently from pants. I've seen sizes running from 4 (XS) to 7 (L) where the 4s will fit a size 0 pants and I'm afraid I forget what sizes the 7 fits.

I don't know how they come up with these sizes. I think they just picked numbers out of a hat. I don't see why women's sizes can't be based on actual measurements, like men's sizes. It would sure make shopping for pants MUCH EASIER.

I'd like to know what they did with sizes 1-3.

I think it's because if a woman saw a number as large as 34 she'd pass out, or run out of the store screaming. Shopping wouldn't be nearly as fun...

*Convo of two thin chicks*

"OMG Debra, I fit into a size 22 now!"
"Omg girl. I wish! I'm still a size 28. I'm over 2 feet around! *cries*"

*Convo of the momma's*

"Ugh. I seemed to have gained weight. I'm wearing a size 48 now. *Sigh*"
"I know how you feel honey. I'm always cookin' for my man and so I eat homemade dinners every night."
*Women here screaming in the juniors deparment*

"OMG!!! 2 FEET AROUND!!! AAAAAIIIIEEEE!!!! "

Ingrid
10-26-2005, 07:55 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: And the more expensive the clothes the bigger the
size 2's are!

koolbreeze
10-26-2005, 09:30 PM
well i can fit a Victoria's Secret M and I know i'm bigger than a 12 :shock: i was a size 4 after 2 kids. then i got on that damn shot and haven't seen a single digit since!!!!

feministmama
10-27-2005, 01:26 AM
low-cut jeans nowadays. :rollseyes: I can't STAND it when you can see a girls thong. GAH!

So here's what I notice. Women's pant are lower and show thier undies but they are still snug-tight-painted on while men's pants hang low and show thier undies but are so baggy they hang sometimes to thier knees!! I just want to pull thme up. That stil looks so ...so...slovenly. And the girls look so....so....so....what do I want to say?? slutty??

koolbreeze
10-27-2005, 01:57 AM
even when i was a size four i hated when they started making all the jeans low rise. i was always pullin them up or tungin on my shrit. i don't want everyone to see my drawls! but seriously... i don't think they were made for cruvious (sp) or big booty women.!!!! :?eyebrow: :fingerwag:

sogrammatical
10-27-2005, 02:15 PM
They make "curvy" jeans now, though I've never tried them because I'm built kind of like a 12 year old boy.

What I hate is how tight pants are in the thighs. Whenever I find a pair that fits perfectly in the hips, it's way too tight in the thighs. Apparently I'm not supposed to have any muscles in my legs.

VictoiseC
10-29-2005, 01:39 PM
YES! SLOVENLY AND SLUTTY!!! What is THE MATTER with these people! And why don't the guys (boys) want to show their figures?
Why do they have to look like ....... ???????? MONSTERS IDIOTS
stupid ignorant never heard of ELEGANCE???

whew ok. I'm through. Wait... and WHY DON'T THESE GIRLS realise beautiful is NOT ABOUT SHOWING YOUR STUPID THONG.

ok. I think I'm through now.

THANKS! I'm getting FREE PANTIES!!! yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ingrid
11-10-2005, 10:21 PM
I just got an email that my free panties are on the way. How come I'm not too excited? Maybe if they came unravelled. . . :thinking:

CateKnits
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Wow, I'm sorry this thread happened before I joined. :shock:
Actually, what's REALLY funny is that I'm using underwear to bribe myself :rollseyes: For every three pounds I lose, I get to go underwear shopping. :D I only have nine left!

sogrammatical
11-11-2005, 02:17 AM
I didn't realize how exciting underwear was until I went got some new ones in various colors a few months ago and discovered that I can now match my underwear to my shirt! No one else will know (sad :crying: ), but I know!

D
11-11-2005, 02:48 AM
Just to comment on the actual underwear.. ugh the ones I got are terrible!
I got the boy shorts to try em out. The undies are like thin pantyhose! See through like somethin' else. Safe to say, I'm not gonna be wearing these! Pfft!

tigger0229
11-11-2005, 11:35 AM
didn't have my size either, but i got the small for one of my skinny daughters.
:D

aprildavis99
11-11-2005, 05:48 PM
They didn't have my size, but my daughter will sure be surprised when she gets a pair of undies in the mail. :shock:

perced
11-11-2005, 07:03 PM
cool, thanks. They only had small, but my 14 yo daughter will ove them.