PDA

View Full Version : Ice Wipe

brendajos
10-30-2005, 01:06 PM
It is a site sponsored by a beer company but still a fun little game!

http://www.coorslight.com/iceswipe/

KellyK
10-30-2005, 01:12 PM
:shock: GAH!!!!!!! :oo:

That was MEAN!!!! :(

brendajos
10-30-2005, 01:14 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

well i am rarely fooled by them but that one got me so i thought i would spread the joy! ;)

Ingrid
10-30-2005, 01:15 PM
I expected something like that on the pumpkin one! :roflhard:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
10-30-2005, 01:15 PM
nice. i almost peed my pants.

rebecca
10-30-2005, 01:31 PM
nice. i almost peed my pants.

DITTO!!!

KellyK
10-30-2005, 01:46 PM
I didnt GET a pumpkin! I was supposed to trace the word "Coors"!

(Like THAT would have made a difference in the pants-peeing factor! :rollseyes: )

Ingrid
10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
I didnt GET a pumpkin! I was supposed to trace the word "Coors"!

(Like THAT would have made a difference in the pants-peeing factor! :rollseyes: )

I was referring to the pumpkin carving one. I was on edge for that one, and let my guard down for this.

mintdee
10-30-2005, 02:54 PM
I had to do this one because everyone else was talking about it. Thanks. :doh:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

koolbreeze
10-30-2005, 05:47 PM
THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!

hee hee i think my uterus fell out of place! that scared the crap out of me and Krickett. she didn't like it at all!

Jan in CA
10-30-2005, 06:59 PM
:shock: :oo:

jelly
10-30-2005, 08:46 PM
dammit, the pee smell is NEVER going to come out of this chair now

rebecca
10-30-2005, 09:57 PM
dammit, the pee smell is NEVER going to come out of this chair now

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

BinkyKat
10-30-2005, 10:52 PM
I never trust these things anymore, turned off the speaker just in case...
For some odd reason, i'm not a jumper or screamer on the outside.. but on the inside?? can you wet yourself on the inside. i think that comes from dh trying many times to scare me when we were dating...didnt' want him to get the better of me. :shock:
but the sixth sense is on right now.... THAT crap scares me.... the whispery sound of someone going across the room like the lady that killed herself... THAT scares me stoopid! :shock:

added... Hee hee, I sent it to my mom in AZ... she always falls for this junk and will call and cuss me out! mwaaa ha ha ha!!!

amy
10-30-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm not even gonna look! I'm a wimp. :shifty:

AidanM
10-30-2005, 11:27 PM
:rofling: I turned off my speeeakers, neener neener neeeeneerrrr!

koolbreeze
10-30-2005, 11:28 PM
you wrong Binky for send that to your mama... that is a good idea, but my mom wouldn't do it because it has something to do with beer... maybe i can be slick like brenda and make her think its just a game.... :twisted:

Danielle
10-30-2005, 11:32 PM
:roflhard:
Holy cow! I didn't realize the volume was turned way up!

BinkyKat
10-30-2005, 11:36 PM
heh heh heeehhhhh! ;) where'd ya think i got my naughty streak from? :roflhard:
I actually had a gal friend that I forwarded an email to that touted you could take a digital picture of yourself through your computer monitor. "new technology, you don't need a webcam!" I never let on about how when you click your mouse to "take" the picture, the pic that "develops" and displays for you is one of an ugly orangutan. She wasn't real well versed on the net and such and wasn't on it very much... a couple weeks went by and I asked her if she tried the site out... she said "eh, I haven't been nice and made up lately when I go online and I thought I'd send the picture to my folks. I'll do it next time my hair and makeup are all nice..." :shock:
She was totally serious! I don't think she ever tried it and she never hooked up her computer when she moved and I never let on about the trick... I guess the trick was on me... but I still cannot believe she actually thought it was real! :roflhard:

p.s. anybody seen the one where you concentrate on the video of a car going down a winding road with pretty scenery and how there is a mysterious apparition in the video? then a grody looking zombie character jumps up real close on the screen? again, i was on my guard, but mama almost lost her partial she yelled so hard! tee hee!

koolbreeze
10-30-2005, 11:45 PM
YES!!! my sister sent that to me. i sent her an email with a very choice word in bold in it! i sent it to Dh and he said it scared the crap out of him only that wasn't the word he used!!!

brendajos
10-31-2005, 12:06 AM
:rofling: I turned off my speeeakers, neener neener neeeeneerrrr!

oooh pffft....it isn't like you didn't have plenty of warning! :rollseyes:

:P

BinkyKat
10-31-2005, 12:32 AM
you wrong Binky for send that to your mama... that is a good idea, but my mom wouldn't do it because it has something to do with beer... maybe i can be slick like brenda and make her think its just a game.... :twisted:

And here is my mother's reply... verbatim :roflhard: :roflhard:
Do you want to fly out here and clean up the crap I just did in my chair from
this one.......naughty girl you are..
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

mintdee
10-31-2005, 12:46 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I just got "Sandra Dawn!"
hehehe

Contiknitter Kelly
10-31-2005, 10:30 AM
That was a nice Halloween prank. :thumbsup:

I just had a not so mild heart attack. :angelgrin:

So did my 11 year old daughter who was watching me. :help:

I need to scroll down and read these posts before I click on anything

anymore :fingerwag:

But, I am gonna send it to my neighbor up the street. (She's always listening to music over her comp. so she's gonna get it. )
:devil: MMMMMWWWWWAAAAAHHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA

feministmama
10-31-2005, 12:32 PM
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

Ya know someone sent this video that says it is totally real. Its an image of someone with a video camera and "suddenly" this ghost appears. My roommate is all "this is so real , its so spooky" and I'm all "ITS A VIDEO GOOFBALL!!! You make up ANYTHING with video." Not that I don't beleive in ghosts or anything but I think they can only be seen with the naked eye. :rollseyes: OK bring on more scary stuff.

Stonington
10-31-2005, 04:25 PM
gets me everytime! lol :shock: Happy Halloween all!
anne

Knitwise
10-31-2005, 06:30 PM
LOL too funny! i was concentrating sooo hard too! :roflhard:

koolbreeze
11-01-2005, 01:31 AM
my mom called me asking about it before she opened it and decided she was going to stay on the phone as she played...she wasn'teven scared. she giggled and asked who that was supposed to be! :oo: :rollseyes: my moms not normal.