PDA

View Full Version : The Perfect Man movie knits

usamacka
11-24-2005, 11:11 PM
Does anyone have any links to the knitted hat pattern Hillary Duff wore in the movie THE PERFECT MAN?

rebecca
11-25-2005, 02:13 AM
I've just seen this one (http://www.littleturtleknits.com/pithyhat.htm).
EDIT....wrong actress :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:
I then tried to google it & got pop ups & junk from everywhere...perhaps it will show up...I'm going to see if there's a clip with her wearing it @ netflix so I can see what u r talking about bc I've not seen the movie...maybe someone can design a similar one ;)

rebecca
11-25-2005, 02:32 AM
Oh my, I saw it only for a brief second in the preview, so I ordered it & when it gets here I'm gonna give it a good once over & see what we can come up with ;) ..........no telling how long that may take, though :roflhard: :rofling:

usamacka
11-25-2005, 11:47 AM
The KNITTING is really cute in the show. Some of the actresses have knitted items on. I am SORRY you are going to all the trouble to order it! Hope you will still be my KNIT buddy here after you watch the movie!

rebecca
11-25-2005, 07:21 PM
LOL, u bet :D ! I saw just a peek of the hat, not even enough to get a nice view...nice enough to tell it was cute...then it was gone in a split second, so now I MUST see it & see if anything can be figured out :cheering: :cheering:

usamacka
11-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Rebecca, please don't go postal on the coastal on me on this one! I just was sure I saw somewhere (probably on the net) a link to the knits in that show!

rebecca
11-26-2005, 03:07 AM
I just liked the hat, want to watch the movie & if I like it well enough, perhaps design a similar one, no biggie ;) .... and not something that I would do right away, anyway (that is if I can design a similar one, only the yarn knows for sure ;) )...I have a very long project list that I am happily knitting away on now :D
and...LOL, I have no idea what postal on the coastal means.... :roflhard: :rofling: I'm sorry :oops:
Oh...I saw a link to it last night when I 1st saw your post & it was a hoax type of dealy that changed the homepage on the computer & tried to make one think that u had just been infected by some spyware, but I fixed everything...so beware if u google it :thumbsup: