PDA

View Full Version : Lion Brand Baby Sweater

mrsbrooks
11-30-2005, 09:32 AM
I have started ANOTHER lol hee hee baby sweater...this one ALOT easier! I am going to have to take the other one to my friends when i get time and see if they can teach me how to add the sleeve on correctly. THIS baby sweater from LION BRANDS free...FREEEEEE patterns is all one piece. I really like how it is turning it out !!! I wanted to post a picture for you to see what it looks like so if you want to make it you know what to look for on the LION BRAND site.
Hugs,
Vanessa :happydance:

koolbreeze
11-30-2005, 10:22 AM
why did they put the drk baby in that lime green!!! oh the horror!!! :evil: :oo:

Mer
11-30-2005, 02:00 PM
Cuuuuute! We always love progress pics. ;)

mrsbrooks
12-01-2005, 04:26 PM
This is where i have stopped for now till i feel better and i hope that is soon!!!!!! I have sinus infection and bronchitis :crying: I WANT TO KNIT but i am so tired my poor house needs cleaned i have no energy lol oh well!.....ANYWAYS....here is the picture ENJOY.
Hugs,
Ness :zzz:

Rennagayle
12-01-2005, 07:46 PM
Carmel, I agree about the baby in green! :rollseyes:

Mrs.Brooks, what yarn are you using?

Ingrid
12-01-2005, 08:52 PM
why did they put the drk baby in that lime green!!! oh the horror!!! :evil: :oo:

I agree, too! The blue would have been so much better. I worked with a teacher who was very dark. She wore lovely, bright colors, but with her skin tone, green was awful!

I love the yarn that you're using though, Mrs.Brooks!

dustinac
12-04-2005, 12:44 PM
Looking good!!

:thumbsup: