CateKnits
12-06-2005, 06:31 PM
lol! How much do they stretch?

KellyK
12-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Yup...those look like they are made for a bitty booty! :roflhard:

Jouf
12-06-2005, 06:33 PM
Cate, I didn't even bother to see! Ingrid, I don't laugh out loud that much, but it REALLY made me chuckle.

CateKnits
12-06-2005, 06:36 PM
On the topic of stretching and bitty booties...
I just started a ballet class last week and had to go find myself a leotard. Apparently, if you don't want to spend a bunch of money at a serious dance store, you have to be a little girl...So I bought a girls' XL from Wal-Mart. :oops: Thank goodness for spandex and shorts to cover my butt, because it sure doesn't!

koolbreeze
12-06-2005, 06:52 PM
let me just say that after our disscussion on small sizes i thought that maybe i should have gotten a lg...well i got mine last week and i have say that they are now my favorite drawls...they stretch and you can barely feel them! and mine are med. and i wear a 10!!!

i was going to ask if anybody got there but i didn't want to put everbody bidness out there!!!

humblestumble
12-06-2005, 06:56 PM
i got a med too, and mine fit wonderfully. I have about a 40 in butt and a 38 waist. (i go to the gym tomorrow :cheering: )

They are great, and I will recommend them to anywone! I too thought that they were crazy for thinking that they'd fit me, but they do.

nicolethegeek
12-06-2005, 07:00 PM
I was :roflhard: at this too! Those remind me of a pair of shorts I bought my TEENY baby daughter in the summer from Old Navy. They were 12 or 18 month size I think! :roflhard:

Ingrid
12-06-2005, 07:03 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet. I don't have much of a booty, but at the rate they're delivering these, I think I'll be in Depends, anyway! :rollseyes:

koolbreeze
12-06-2005, 07:04 PM
:thinking: i never measured my butt before... something to do!

CateKnits
12-06-2005, 07:14 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet. I don't have much of a booty, but at the rate they're delivering these, I think I'll be in Depends, anyway! :rollseyes:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Getting ready for that, Ingrid?

Ingrid
12-06-2005, 07:18 PM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: Getting ready for that, Ingrid?

:roflhard: Not quite, I hope. I'm just glad my yarn orders don't take this long. Hanes supposedly shipped on 10/23. :rollseyes:

NesanelRose
12-06-2005, 07:39 PM
Where on earth do you get the free panties? I mean, if everyone who has them is saying how wonderful they are, I want a pair! :D
That and I'm desperately in need of new undies...alot of mine are falling apart and due for a trip to the garbage.

nicolethegeek
12-06-2005, 07:49 PM
Where on earth do you get the free panties? I mean, if everyone who has them is saying how wonderful they are, I want a pair! :D
I was thinking the same thing... kinda like as if I had just found out about the free Disco! :roflhard:

gimmesanity
12-06-2005, 08:04 PM
I got mine about two weeks ago...I still haven't tried them on. I'm pretty small, but these drawers are itty bitty. DH saw them and said something like: "Dang, you gonna fit in those??" How sweet....

aprildavis99
12-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet, but from what everone is saying, they sound like the meshy thingies I got from the nurses after each of my kids were born. They looked like doll undies but stretched to fit my post-pregnant butt and hold those super long navel-to-lower back pads. Very funny little thingies. Never in my life did I think these would become part of the fashion trend. :roflhard: Hey, can't wait to get mine. I'm not one to pass up on fashion. :thumbsup:

koolbreeze
12-06-2005, 08:51 PM
That and I'm desperately in need of new undies...alot of mine are falling apart and due for a trip to the garbage.

TMI!!! gurl TMI!!

koolbreeze
12-06-2005, 08:55 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet, but from what everone is saying, they sound like the meshy thingies I got from the nurses after each of my kids were born. They looked like doll undies but stretched to fit my post-pregnant butt and hold those super long navel-to-lower back pads. Very funny little thingies. Never in my life did I think these would become part of the fashion trend. :roflhard: Hey, can't wait to get mine. I'm not one to pass up on fashion. :thumbsup:

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKIN BOUT!!! i don't know but i like those. one time they gave my some depends! but the hanes are more like little girl tights or stockings. bearly there feel.. real nice!!

koolbreeze
12-06-2005, 08:59 PM
gimmiesanity~ gurl i'm reading your signy!! you go gurl!!!! i recognize the author of the book you are reading!!! my Dad loves him. i read on of his books a long time ago i don't even remember which one.(i'm not big on reading) :thumbsup:

Jan in CA
12-06-2005, 11:18 PM
I got mine today, too! I got the french cut and my goodness they look small! I ordered a medium and I have no booty to speak of, but they sure don't look like they'd fit! We'll see tomorrow. :roflhard:

InterNette
12-06-2005, 11:21 PM
uh mine would fit a 5 year old little girl. Anyone want a teeny pair, your welcome to them,.

InterNette
12-06-2005, 11:26 PM
they may be done deals, but someone on here shares freebie news and then everyone is in on the deals. Keep your eyes peeled.

Julie
12-06-2005, 11:42 PM
My firend got hers, and immediately put them on her almost-two-year-old because they looked so teeny. But then. I kid you not, she put them on herself and they fit her, nine-months-pregnant belly and all. They're veeeeeery stretchy!!

dustinac
12-07-2005, 12:09 AM
:roflhard: I got mine about 2wks and when I pulled them out I was like NO WAY!! This is not Medium.. But they said they stretch so I thought to myself hey what do I have to lose but a major wedgie... They are so comfy and the stretch is amazing you won't belive it till ya try them and no lines.. I love them

humblestumble
12-07-2005, 12:51 AM
:thinking: i never measured my butt before... something to do!

I did because I realized that I've been gaining fat due to some losses in the family, and my lack of caring about my health. I remembered visiting the gym weighing myself everyday, along with my boyfriend and finding out that we were pretty much the same, if not more heavy every time. Well, at the gym you gain muscle (and we're going to start going again soon), so I decided to measure myself instead of weighing, because that way I can tell more easily how many inches of fat I'm losing, and if the inches go back up and it ISNT fat, I'll know for sure because you can see muscletone once you lose the fat.

NesanelRose
12-07-2005, 01:08 AM

TMI!!! gurl TMI!!

:roflhard: I'm an out in the open sort of girl. And It happens to us all. :D

tigger0229
12-07-2005, 10:02 AM
I got mine last week. they were a small I'd chosen for my daughter, who is a toothpick size (not the pregnant daugther). Anyway, she laughed at them too. Called me and said mom, those would fit Kristin (her 2 year old). I said well they stretch I think :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

kitkat
12-07-2005, 10:10 AM
They do stretch - they are great!

margie
12-07-2005, 06:18 PM
I got mine last week- I opened them in front of my husband and sons, who all laughed at them- they were so small!! They fit, though! I got the boy short style. You can hardly tell that they are there!

kemp
12-09-2005, 02:02 PM
I got mine a while back and I love them so much I bought more. YOu really have to laugh though when you first see them. They really do stretch a LOT! :shock: